Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Preview - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,366

Gorwe said:

Arterius said:

It is still so weird to me to not be excited by something not SW related. I just feel nothing for this game at all. Excited for everything else SW for the rest of the year but this game looks so meh. If reviews are positive I will pick it up down the line though

I'm the opposite. I could see myself having a run through this, Mando looks interesting etc, but Episode IX? DON'T CARE.

Which is a funny turn of events. Gee, thanks Rian!

Edit: I also don't want too see too many new races. Come on, this takes place during R1, I want the comfort and familiarity of Zabraks, Twi'leks etc.

Yeah I booked seats for 2 of my kids at the first showing of EP9 but the rest of us are gonna pass. This game I might pickup though...

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• BakgrindBakgrind Member UncommonPosts: 414
    Logging in to Steam today I see Yeah, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order EA's new title was being offered for pre-order on Steam today. I guess they really want this game to do really well. And that in an of itself is pretty telling on how EA business is being affected by the bottom line ( dollar )
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 13,279
    Bakgrind said:
    Logging in to Steam today I see Yeah, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order EA's new title was being offered for pre-order on Steam today. I guess they really want this game to do really well. And that in an of itself is pretty telling on how EA business is being affected by the bottom line ( dollar )
    This is the first. EA announced recently that they're going to be releasing their games on Steam in addition to Origin Access from now on. They're also going to be offering a version of Origin Access on Steam too although separate from the one available in the Origin launcher.

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/10/29/ea-will-sell-games-on-steam-again-starting-with-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-apex-legends
    BakgrindTorval
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED