Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Under Fire 2 Introduced the Spellsword Character Class - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageKingdom Under Fire 2 Introduced the Spellsword Character Class - MMORPG.com

Kingdom Under Fire II has introduced yet another class in the Spellsword. Let's take a look.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    This would be my class, but someone's gone and genderlocked it.

Fuck Asian MMOs.
    alkarionlogInebriatedSkunk
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    this game was always genderlock you are a decade late
    Aeander
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    And it was bad a decade ago. Doesn't stop being a cut corner. It just means they've had a decade to uncut that corner and haven't.
    alkarionlog
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    I've become part of the gaming problem. I bought the 100 dollar pack.
    alkarionlog

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• SiysrrilSiysrril Member UncommonPosts: 55
    edited October 2019
    I used to be so hyped about this game, like 4 years ago. Now, I'm not sure I'm interested, will give it a check tho.
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,141
    Jesus, this game has been in development/localization limbo for over a decade.

Also keep in mind this game has gone through multiple closed/open beta's and has been shut down multiple times.
    Solancer

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • MagplarMagplar Member UncommonPosts: 21
    oh my god this is so mind blowing!
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855

Aeander said:

And it was bad a decade ago. Doesn't stop being a cut corner. It just means they've had a decade to uncut that corner and haven't.

Yes, every game should be made to the way that YOU like them. And, if any game dares to not meet your exacting specifications then they are bad. Shame be upon the heads of those lazy developers. Shame!
    Aeander
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Xiaoki said:

Aeander said:

Yes, every game should be made to the way that YOU like them. And, if any game dares to not meet your exacting specifications then they are bad. Shame be upon the heads of those lazy developers. Shame!
    Games are a business. They've lost that poster's business. They had a decade to add Male spellcasters and earn that player's business as well as the business of players with similar tastes yet they did not.

Perhaps there's a reason or several this game never drummed up enough prospective business to be worth porting to the west for an entire decade.  Being too cheap, lazy, and/or incompetent to do things that would add business tends to be one of the more probable factors in things like that, I imagine.
    Aeander