Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spellbreak Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• DivorasDivoras Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Key : LAHU9-US83Z-HDVGC-9E4V5

i dont play..
  • QuantumplaytQuantumplayt Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    how do I get a key for SpellBreak?
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    The casters look cool. BR, not so much.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • Lam3zorLam3zor Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Didn't get to play much (my pc doesn't feel like playing along), but from what I did get to see its a fun game. spells interact with each others, some make others stronger, while others can be used to weaken or dispel enemy techniques. the classes all seemed unique enough at finding their own niche in combat, while some are weaker than others and require more specialization, none felt bad or too weak to be viable.

Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one when it launches. hopefully i'll be able to game properly when that happens
  • Vorked_MageVorked_Mage Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Please Activate your MMORPG.com Account
    You have not yet activated your MMORPG.COM account. You can do this at this link.

How do i get my code to acitvate when i click on the link all i get is a link to actiavte in my email

can someone spill the beans on where the code gets send too ?
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Game is a piece of shit :(
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Battle royal hard pass. Thank you.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• RaverForLifeRaverForLife Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    hell yea i like to get a key to play with a friend who's already playing ^^
  • QzyroQzyro Member UncommonPosts: 10
    For those that are reading this comment, there is a new game mode planned to be released soon.
    It's a TDM 9vs9 mode.
    Moderator on the Fall Guys official discord.
  • HereForTheBetaKeyHereForTheBetaKey Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    How and where do I get the beta key?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited December 2019
    All those keys still left....lol But hey, maybe they are using this BR to test things out for a mmorpg, right Ashes team?
  • QzyroQzyro Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited December 2019
    For those that see this comment, this weekend (started on Friday the 13th until Sunday the 15th) there will be a new mode available to test, it's a 9 vs 9 TDM mode called clash (it got a prep phase just like a normal BR mode that you drop down and collect stuff) but end up getting forced into a circle to fight it out, you will keep all your items upon death and be able to drop back down but the stuff you have will be duplicated and dropped on the ground for others to loot.

The first team that collects a certain score will win the match, score depends on how many players are in the match.
    Moderator on the Fall Guys official discord.