Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Myth busters # 1 - Pantheon is not largely investor funded

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 35,816
    edited October 2019
    Caught this from another dev blog on Oct 4th by Brad which again confirms completion of this game is very much dependent on continued backer and new investor funding.

"We do rely heavily on pledges and if you haven’t at least checked out the Pledge page, please do so.  Likewise there’s a way to get to a page if you are a larger investor and want to move Pantheon along more quickly and to help build this massive, epic world."

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/blogs/151/188/much-to-do-about-pantheon-cco-update

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon