Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Previews Visions of N'Zoth; Lays Out Upcoming Content For WoW C

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Previews Visions of N'Zoth; Lays Out Upcoming Content For WoW Classic - MMORPG.com

Blizzard today released a new YouTube video previewing the upcoming 8.3 patch for Battle for Azeroth. Dubbed Visions of N'Zoth, the next content update pits players in a 12-man raid against the Old God. Additionally, players in Classic won't have to wait long for its upcoming content update.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Dire Maul is not a raid <3
    IceAgeUtinni
  • AureltAurelt Member UncommonPosts: 64
    The only thing I wish is that they do something with the Gift of N'zoth because im so tired of that eye on my head. Also I wish we're not killing N'zoth because he's a freaking full power OLD GOD. it would be such a waste. We want to see full expansion about N'zoth and other Old Gods. I hope N'zoth somehow ressurects every Old GoD we ever killed and that would be an expansion. every raid tier and the last boss is FULL power OLD GOD
  • HalibrandHalibrand Member UncommonPosts: 136
    Dire Maul coming out early isn't a bad thing on its own, as long as "coming out early" doesn't become a trend with Classic. It would be nice if the pacing was closer to two years than one year to get through the phases.
    Viper482DrDream
  • OGDeathRowOGDeathRow Member UncommonPosts: 129
    This is great news, 2 more races. They may seem silly but hey, more content is more content.

My daughter is gonna freak out when I show her this!
    WhiskeydustDrDream
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Seems like Ion got tired of hearing how this would be the first time wow didn't have a legendary and just threw something together.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Also its a 12-boss raid, not 12 man
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    A new item upgrade system that ****hopefully**** starts phasing out titanforging is promising for the game. Now just bring back class fantasy and we're going somewhere.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Horde get cool little badass foxes.....Alliance gets the most hated race in cyborg form. Seems legit....no horde bias proven once again by Blizzard lol.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Really sad but now it all makes sense.I was wondering why Blizzard was bringing back NZoth into standard Hearthstone,the card is broken and NOT good for the game at all.Well hearthstone has been COPYING Wow's footsteps every step of the way,the game and their team apparently cannot stand on their own two feet.Why didn't they just name the game Wowstone?

Blizzard is such a lazy ass developer,wtf happened to them,did too many of the good people leave,are the top execs enforcing greed so they must produce faster lazier ideas/content?I don't mind the lazy rehashing of old npc's within the LORE,sure keep the LORE alive but when stuck in some lazy instance Raid,it is not good or thoughtful content.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DhampirDhampir Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Going to have alot more to do it seems with this update.
    “Nothing is trivial.”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

“Sarah: "Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow