Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SILVER CHAINBREAKER PACK: How do I start the early character creation process?

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 6,945
How do I start the early character creation process?

mmolou

Comments

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,541
    edited October 6
    ^^^ Bwahahahaha

alkarionlog

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 6,945
    Rhoklaw said:
    ^^^ Bwahahahaha

I get the feeling I just fucked up. 
    Xodic

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,541
    Nah, enjoy your time in AA. It's a great game, but just don't spend any more than those wretched cesspool companies deserve.
    DMKano

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,937
    Apparently you start by waiting until Saturday, character creation delayed again.

Read about this over on MOP today who provided Reddit link below.

10/4 ArcheAge Unchained Livestream Recap
    • The Unchained PTS will be available for everybody on October 7th
    • EAC has been temporarily disabled because it’s been causing issues with some safe 3rd party software such as Razer Chroma
      • They are working with the EAC team to get it re-enabled as soon as they can
    • Name reservation is still planned to go live tomorrow, predownload should go live today
      • Name reservations delayed:
        The ArcheAge: Unchained team regrets to announce the delay of the Character Name Reservation process for the European and North American regions. Additional details are available in the forum post listed below.
        New Character Reservation Times:
        EUROPEAN REGION: Saturday, October 12th, 2019 at 10:00 AM UTC
        NORTH AMERICAN REGION: Saturday, October 12th, 2019 at 10:00 AM PDT
    • Some of the issues about the Unchained PTS such as Patron buff, Loyalty, Credits carrying over, etc. are due to the fact that the PTS was put up on the same environment as the legacy PTS, this shouldn’t be an issue on the live version
    • The ArchePass will not be able to be started until you’re level 30
      • This is intended to fight the current strategy on PTS of repeatedly spamming the first couple tiers of the ArchePass to get rewards like labor
    • ArchePass will be transitioned to a weekly “time gate” rather than a daily “time gate”
      • This is to help a lot of players who aren’t able to be playing actively every single day
    • They intend to reduce the time to level the ArchePass by about 20%
    • Crime point system is a point of contention and will very likely not change from the current balance
    • The price of costumes will likely not become less expensive, these prices are the staple of their business model, if they lower the price too much they likely won’t make enough money
    • They are planning on reducing the Diligence Coin cost of Expansion cost by at least 50%
    • Fluffy is a lower priority than server stability right now so it may not come before the PTS goes down
    • A top level request Gamigo has with XL is to have a grace period for people who crash from the queue or the game and want to get back in without losing their place in queue
    • Everybody in Unchained will regenerate labor at the same rate, even offline
    • No character slot expansion scrolls at release of Unchained
    • No official support for upgrading Founder’s packs, you can attempt to contact support to do it unofficially
    • #POPPYGATE is being fixed by switching the plant needed to be grown for the main quest in Hasla to a different plant with a significantly lower grow time
    • Succubus costume is coming to NA/EU

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member RarePosts: 2,767
    I almost feel like to pop in on AA forums to see the tears
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • MauroDiogoMauroDiogo Member UncommonPosts: 48

"Ah yes, maybe IF WE PAY them in advance this time, all the worries, troubles and fundamental issues with the game will magically go away!"

* "Release" date approaches*

"Oh..." 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,937

"Ah yes, maybe IF WE PAY them in advance this time, all the worries, troubles and fundamental issues with the game will magically go away!"

* "Release" date approaches*

"Oh..." 

I'm "sure" everything will be sorted out by the launch date.

:D 

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VicusEQVicusEQ Member UncommonPosts: 89
    They cant server transfer Rift...they gave up.  I honestly don't trust the devs for anything server/data related.  They really don't know what they are doing.  Character creation 3 days before launch...yeah that will go well.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member RarePosts: 2,767
    VicusEQ said:
    They cant server transfer Rift...they gave up.  I honestly don't trust the devs for anything server/data related.  They really don't know what they are doing.  Character creation 3 days before launch...yeah that will go well.
    simple really, the dude who made the database was smart enough to make it so if was not him they would spend a hell of time trying to learn how to do so, and since they fired him, and are not willing to get someone to try it, that is what you get
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • RedecRedec Member UncommonPosts: 43
    They postponed it, but it looks like they got the login bug fixed finally if you want to play on the test server for Unchained. PST2
    Kyleran