Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Chaosbane Video Interview with Award Winning Composer Chance Thomas - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWarhammer Chaosbane Video Interview with Award Winning Composer Chance Thomas - MMORPG.com

An interview with Chance Thomas, the composer for Warhammer Chaosbane, is now available, providing insight into the music production for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    I love my Chance Thomas CDs... (LotRO soundtracks). He's in the top 5 game music composers, at least for me.
    [Deleted User]
  • sycogenesissycogenesis Member UncommonPosts: 86
    Main problem with this game being half way into it was the classes were very generic,bland unimaginitive and the skill tree system was too restricting :/
    MrNylon
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    The game is epic fail with full of bugs, unbalance, no endgame. They should closed, give refunds work on it and release again or just forget it. Never ever will trust in them and buy any game.
    Life2v
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

Gorwe said:

Any sale going on for Chaosbane currently? If not, when's the next big sale?

Don't ask me how I know, but I heard Santa might be up to something.
    Gorwe
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    edited October 2019
    [Ignore] Never played. Thought it was Martyr.
    Post edited by BeansnBread on
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    razor247 said:
    ...that's why u don't hand out ips to amatuers
    Ahem. Games Workshop. That's how they roll.
    [Deleted User]
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Too bad the game was complete crap.
  • MrNylonMrNylon Member UncommonPosts: 22
    2.0 Marty is just better in everyway, and I got Chaosbane the best edition for 20 bucks...meh game