Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season passes

HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
For a casual are the passes worth it?

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Depends what you mean by casual.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Depends on what you value.  The extra little things you get for some would make it worth while.   Here is a list of what it gives you. 
    • Four legendary weapon drops
    • Additional weekly and daily bounties
    • Additional weekly challenges with powerful rewards
    • A weapon quest for an exotic bow, Leviathan’s Breath
    • A new exotic hand cannon, Eriana’s Vow (rank 35 of the free track/rank 1 of the premium track)
    • Three seasonal Legendary armor sets (one for each class, collect a complete set during the first 25 ranks of the free track, get all at rank 1 on premium, earn higher stat tiers on Vex Offensive)

Here are some more premium-exclusive goodies:

• Three universal ornament armor sets (one for each class)
    • An Exotic weapon ornament for Eriana’s Vow
    • Two legendary weapon ornaments 
    • A new finisher
    • An exotic emote 
    • An exotic ship

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    edited October 2019
    Casually I mean maybe an hour or two on the weekends.  Mostly doing quests no raids.  Mostly like the low stress blowing things up.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Horusra said:
    Casually I mean maybe an hour or two on the weekends.  Mostly doing quests no raids.  Mostly like the low stress blowing things up.
    Sorry, late reply.. but you don't need the season pass for that kind of thing really. Playing that casually, you probably wouldn't be able to finish the reward track in time anyway and the content that comes with the pass is pretty much endgame stuff.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.