Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Classic's Next Phase Could Hit As Early As This Year - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft Classic's Next Phase Could Hit As Early As This Year - MMORPG.com

For those who have already conquered all that World of Warcraft: Classic has to offer, there might be some good news on the horizon. In an interview with PC Gamer, it looks like WoW Classic's next phase could be coming sooner than we thought.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HalibrandHalibrand Member UncommonPosts: 136
    Actually, 13 of the 30 servers have already had layering removed: they've been locked in at one layer permanently. The other 17 servers are operating at two layers right now, and they're monitoring each of those every day, as the population spreads out more evenly, to see which other ones they can lock in at one layer early.

A dev post that explains this was stickied on the forums yesterday.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/realm-layering-update/320767
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    People still play this?
    gunklacker[Deleted User][Deleted User]Whiskeydust

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• gunklackergunklacker Member UncommonPosts: 247
     There lie,s the problem, vets conquered the game in 20 days. there is no reason for players like me to play anymore, and what i mean like me is i am  not a vet wow player i got to  level 17 and its where i cancelled my subscription.
    Viper482SoulsemmerWhiskeydustPuReDusT
  • chooychooy Member UncommonPosts: 11
    i think few millions disagree with you gunklacker ...anyway have fun in your next favorite mmo
    ManWithNoTanViper482vandal5627jimmywolfSoulsemmerPuReDusT
  • SephrusSephrus Member UncommonPosts: 76
    The game is what you make of it. I enjoy leveling diff toons and pvp. I challenge myself to do hard quests sooner, tackle zones a few levels too low etc. I'm just cruising along at a reasonable pace because my end game comes in phase 3. I may dabble in mc ony and bwl but for me WSG, AB AND AV are where it's at
    Viper482
  • G3NexisG3Nexis Member UncommonPosts: 85
     There lie,s the problem, vets conquered the game in 20 days. there is no reason for players like me to play anymore, and what i mean like me is i am  not a vet wow player i got to  level 17 and its where i cancelled my subscription.
    In what way do the actions of "Vets conquering the game in 20 days" effect your ability to play and enjoy the game? If in 20 days you only got to level 17 it is clear that "Conquering the Game" was not your goal to begin with and there is nothing wrong with that. Believe it or not, you are the majority. Most people are not farming MC / Onyxia right now.

On a side note, I also never played WoW prior to this release and I was able to hit 60 in less than 20 days. Like Sephrus said, the game is what you make it. If your goal is to hit max level and raid then do that. If you prefer leveling slower and enjoying all the content as you level, do that. Don't blame others because you could not hang in a game where not everything is spoon fed to you.

Viper482
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

You are missing the point of the game.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    DMKano said:
    chooy said:
    i think few millions disagree with you gunklacker ...anyway have fun in your next favorite mmo

Are you suggesting that WoW classic has a few million players?
    There's no need to suggest it. Classic has a few million players.

WoW subs more than trippled for Classic.
    Whiskeydust