Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft's Arcane Mages Are Getting A Damage Boost In Battle For Azeroth - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft's Arcane Mages Are Getting A Damage Boost In Battle For Azeroth - MMORPG.com

While many players are currently romping through Classic's version of Azeroth, players still ticking away in the recent update of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth should see an uptick in the damage Mages deal in the coming week.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    "So obviously Blizzard isn't happy with the performance of Arcane Mages in Battle for Azeroth as it currently stands."

I'm more curious as to which classes performance Blizzard has been happy with in BFA. It obviously can't be Outlaw Rogue (wink wink).
    [Deleted User]
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    isnt Classic a better expansion than BFA?
    BruceYeekotu107Unbinoitchmon
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    i loved arcane back in legion , it was kinda fun to play , the gameplay is meh now
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556

Warlyx said:

i loved arcane back in legion , it was kinda fun to play , the gameplay is meh now

Something weird is happening in my mind which is the more I play classic the more I kind of miss playing certain classes in modern soley to use some abilities, ride around on some of me fancy mounts lol and I haven't played since Legion. Don't know if it was by design or just something that happened naturally but for the first time in a while I'm kind of interested in hearing about the direction they are going to take with the next expansion. You tricked my brain, well done Blizz xD
    Valdheim
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Torval said:
    Albatroes said:
    "So obviously Blizzard isn't happy with the performance of Arcane Mages in Battle for Azeroth as it currently stands."

I'm more curious as to which classes performance Blizzard has been happy with in BFA. It obviously can't be Outlaw Rogue (wink wink).
    I was happy with my mage and warlock before they were nerfed to hell. If they hadn't nerfed Arcane in the first place we wouldn't be having this discussion.
    At this point, it just feels like they are creating problems just to keep their job so they can fix them again. In Legion, they did away with a lot of abilities/passives you already had as well as the glyph system just to funnel all of that into the artifact system. People weren't pissed when they pretty much found out they were getting everything back, forgetting that before Legion even launched, Ion said the system wouldn't persist. So of course BfA was destined to fail when you take things that were in the game for years and back end them into a system that would going to die before it even lived. NOW they gotta redo all of that. 10+ years of character development in 2 years....good luck.
    [Deleted User]
  • moguy1moguy1 Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Lets face it, the 83 people that consistently post on WoW stuff will post regardless of the topic. The other millions will be enjoying their free time getting 10 keys done or hoping to get in a stratholme group. There is nothing else out so pick your poison. The mage update is fodder for the masses. Mages are " ok " for groups and this will not rocket them to the top . If you want to be topic worthy post something about outlaw rogues .
  • UnbinoUnbino Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Buff, nerf,buff,nerf... We are working a lot guys