Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Class Balance Changes Coming Tomorrow In Latest Patch

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023
edited September 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 Class Balance Changes Coming Tomorrow In Latest Patch

The latest patch for ArenaNet's MMORPG, Guild Wars 2, is slated to hit tomorrow, and with it multiple changes to balance the game's classes. Every class is affected by these changes, fixing bugs and balancing the class with the current meta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• UnbinoUnbino Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Nice to see now days the dev team explaining wich are the objectives behind balance changes. I like this communication
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    I love the stories in GW2, still I think GW2 need an upgrade or GW3, the char models are a bit low to my liking. CAN you imagine GW2 revamp or GW3 with char models from BDO o_O and the gears from Tera or even Aion now that's "The Sexy NEW MMO" we all been waiting for. Lastly, GW skills are lacking both in visually and numbers.

The weapons skills set is unique but everyone use the same weapon at the end which making that uniqueness wasted. Common this isn't a kiddy grade games we need at least 2 hot bars worth of skills to feel like I'm a caster. Take it from lineage 2 hey days, depend on your classes it can fill 2-4 pages of hot bars of active skills, granted you don't use them all BUT it was there. To be far L2 didn't skill customization but it got the numbers.
    thighhighsDakeru