Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday Amathe

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
It's Friday and this is Friday Amathe.  In 3 hours I am going home from work. This is when I make lots of plans for all the things I am going to accomplish this weekend. But likely I am not going to accomplish any of those things because Saturday Morning Amathe will sleep in, wake up, and declare Friday Amathe a jackoff for making all those plans. This is a very old and established ritual that one day I might stop. Perhaps by an alliance with Sunday Evening Amathe, who lays in bed facing a horrible Monday because Saturday Morning Amathe thwarted all of Friday Amathe's weekend plans.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

AlBQuirkyAsheramCryomatrix

Comments

• HomerRobinsonHomerRobinson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I do not know what to say :) :)

• Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    I do not know what to say :) :)

+1
  • maypamelamaypamela Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    What can I say? The life is tough and we need to be tougher. Lots of duties on adults, also lots of assignments on students. How to deal with all that stuff? Fortunately Essay 4 Students know the answer. Don`t get me wrong but students need a second chance when they fail because we know it is not simple.