Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's the console (PS4 in my case) version?

ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,079
Kinda as topic asks ;-)

I've played BDO on PC and loved it. It wasn't too much of a button mash playing with keyboard & mouse but I fear that on consoles it will be. Any comments on how much of a button mash BDO is on consoles?

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
AMD FX-8350 ~4.0Ghz
32Gb DDR3 1600Mhz (GEiL/Corsair)
MSI GTX970 GAMING 4Gb + 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

Comments

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 761
    Its grrrrrrreat!
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,347
    edited November 2019
    if you didn't mash buttons on PC you wont mash buttons on console. I played the PC version with a controller and gameplay was just as normal as m/km. And played on PS4 and gameplay is fine as well. PA did a good job adapting the whole game to both peripherals and platforms.

• fearufearu Member UncommonPosts: 273
    A couple of my friends are enjoying it on PS4. It's on an earlier patch IIRC.
  • 1Neocrusader1231Neocrusader123 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    How do you fix the goblin that gives you the dim magical necklace and exchange seals of promise for a better one because it says in the dialog that he gave me the necklace but I do not have it and I can't exchange with him either

• 1Neocrusader1231Neocrusader123 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited January 30
    How do you fix the goblin that gives you the dim magical necklace and exchange seals of promise for a better one because it says in the dialog that he gave me the necklace but I do not have it and I can't exchange with him either
    Plus I don't know where to go to report it.
    I am playing on ps4