Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Streamer Bans

OGDeathRowOGDeathRow Member UncommonPosts: 119
Nice to see thought I would share, exploiters gettin it

Comments

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 1,860
    I hate Asmongold so freaking much
  • cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 6,375
    I am so glad I am not playing on a PvP server as streamers flock to those, not that that was ever a choice for me. I'd hate it if I inadvertently pissed of a streamer and his legion of followers decided to take revenge on me... my god even thinking about it give me chills down my spine.
    cheeba
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,488
    I can kind of see the appeal of private servers given the streaming culture and how it can easily taint things.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,452
    Steamers are 101 drama.
    Ninja is a total immature cry baby."I can hear Fortnite calling" lmao,like he is personally threatening Blizzard,i am taking my million groupies and taking them over to Fortnite.

I will say it again...PVP and ANY BRAGGING platform is the worst idea,a blackmark on video games.

Blizzard induces this type of drama,this type of behavior and fully support it because all Blizzard cares about is >>>$$$$$$.

So why did guys like Ninja join Classic Wow,to go in pvp and BRAG...showoff...look at me...then when he is killed it is drama 101,real pathetic and so glad i am not playing this nonsense.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,457
    I thought a big point of classic in the first place was that it was supposed to be grindier than usual.  Using exploits like layering to circumvent that seems to kinda be circumventing the point.