Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online Officially Shut Down After A Year And A Half - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    They milked the Western audience and then left, as everyone predicted.

And now they're milking the console players who don't know any better.
    Dakeru
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Shut down after one and half but died in a month. I want my money back! They are full of scammers.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited September 2019
    PKrauser said:
    see yall in Bless Online Remastered Bait 2.0
    it was not that unchained is?

so many unchained lately, its like the unchained part its they shame, they lost it and are trying to money grab without any shame
    Hey now, no slagging on Bless Unleashed, we've been assured it was delivered by a totally different studio so of course the results will also be different.

:D

Not if the same bunch o' clowns are behind the wheel.
    TacticalZombeh

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    We should start a class action for refunds. I bought one of the founders packs think it was 40.00 when the game was buy to play then it went free , and now it's offline in 18 months

You should first sue the brain that decided that this wasn't a contrived, unoriginal, buggy piece of crap game. 

I mean the game failed in the East where they like these kinds of games, how would it not fail in the West? 

It's like a fat chick that can't get any loving in a place that loves fat chicks, why would she get loving in a place that likes skinny chicks especially if all you did was change the makeup and clothes. 
    PARTIESPLAYIN
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • PARTIESPLAYINPARTIESPLAYIN Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Who knew that after 6 months of prepping the game for Western release it would still basically  be the same bag of garbage that failed in the east. After all the promises that the game was gonna be better. Horse shit, I want my money back . That would be funny if steam sued them for us and got all there milk money back .
    Iselin
  • some-clueless-guysome-clueless-guy Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Who knew that after 6 months of prepping the game for Western release it would still basically  be the same bag of garbage that failed in the east. After all the promises that the game was gonna be better. Horse shit, I want my money back . That would be funny if steam sued them for us and got all there milk money back .
    I did. Most veteran players of the genre who either are too jaded to board the hype train, too old to be fooled by the cheap easy answers the publishers give or who simply have been burnt before, also knew.

This piece of shit stunk of manure from a mile away, it was honestly hard to believe  how so many players were clamoring and eagerly awaiting this "thing" to release.

I don't want to be condescending, so I apologize if I come off as such, but instead of feeling robbed because they didn't deliver on their promises, the lesson to be learned here is that one should never believe those empty promises in the first place; they just say what they know the players want to hear in order to convince them to fork out the money. Live and learn.
    kenguru23IselinTacticalZombeh
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Bless Classic on the way - "Relive that awful feeling of days gone by. Bring your friends wallet, you're going to need it".
    Kyleranwingood
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I did. Most veteran players of the genre who either are too jaded to board the hype train, too old to be fooled by the cheap easy answers the publishers give or who simply have been burnt before, also knew.

This piece of shit stunk of manure from a mile away, it was honestly hard to believe  how so many players were clamoring and eagerly awaiting this "thing" to release.

I don't want to be condescending, so I apologize if I come off as such, but instead of feeling robbed because they didn't deliver on their promises, the lesson to be learned here is that one should never believe those empty promises in the first place; they just say what they know the players want to hear in order to convince them to fork out the money. Live and learn.
    Yup. I still remember some angry posts here from fans who thought we were being too negative. This thing had disaster written all over it.

Next up, Astellia :)
    KyleranTacticalZombehkenguru23
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    I’m just puzzled how they even thought they would make money after failing multiple times and not fixing the actual problems. Just so puzzled, did they somehow make a quick buck?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    THANK YOU NEOWIZ!!!!

[Deleted User]
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ZArandonZArandon Member CommonPosts: 7

DMKano said:

Was about a year and a half too late.

The game was DoA, just like Astellia. 

And yet companies never learn... case in point - Astellia.

The combat revamp for NA/EU was such an epic fail - as pointed out before launch but hey - gotta laught about a few posters here telling the few of us who pointed this out how we were wrong, and how good the combat was LOL

Fun times.

You like always share hate about each Asian mmo, i'd bet you are a wow fanboy <3<br />
    Viper482KyleranCryomatrix
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    ZArandon said:

DMKano said:

The combat revamp for NA/EU was such an epic fail - as pointed out before launch but hey - gotta laught about a few posters here telling the few of us who pointed this out how we were wrong, and how good the combat was LOL

Fun times.

You like always share hate about each Asian mmo, i'd bet you are a wow fanboy <3

I'd bet you'd lose your bet.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    edited September 2019
    ZArandon said:

DMKano said:

Fun times.

You like always share hate about each Asian mmo, i'd bet you are a wow fanboy <3

The majority of Asian mmo's are cash grab p2w pieces of crap. You don't have to play WoW to realize that....just open your eyes. Rock on bro....enjoy your trash mmos.

When I defend DMKano you really went wrong with your post.
    KyleranCryomatrix[Deleted User]Lark3m
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • jEpi89jEpi89 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2019
    In defense to be honest, I enjoyed playing Bless Online. I would like to see it come back for those who didn't troll it. The combat animations could match today's MMO standards. The deep story & PvP was quite interesting along with the brawling factions-dynamically. I'm still disappointed I wasn't able to play as Iblis or Siren race or even the Mystic class.  Bless Online will be missed now awaiting Bless Unleashed can't wait for this expansion.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Next up: Legends of Aria
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    jEpi89 said: ui
    In defense to be honest, I enjoyed playing Bless Online. I would like to see it come back for those who didn't troll it. The combat animations could match today's MMO standards. The deep story & PvP was quite interesting along with the brawling factions-dynamically. I'm still disappointed I wasn't able to play as Iblis or Siren race or even the Mystic class.  Bless Online will be missed now awaiting Bless Unleashed can't wait for this expansion.
    Welcome to the forums!

Well assuming you aren't the latest spambot which with a user name like yours I'm having my doubts.

Cheers.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I'm amazed at the speed with which these eastern clone MMORPG's that all look like each other and play very similarly,  just keep cranking out.

Honestly I'm a bit jealous.  I really don't care for the super flashy, billions of lights and explosions, thousands of scrolling numbers, flipptiy hoppity action combat Asian MMO genre, but I'm jealous as hell that they at least keep getting games slammed into the market regularly.

Meanwhile I'm wondering if Camelot Unchained or Crowfall will come out before my 50th birthday and whether Star Citizen will let my grandkids inherit all the nonexistent ships they keep selling for when the game finally releases in 2030.
    KyleranLark3m
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    H0urg1ass said:
    I'm amazed at the speed with which these eastern clone MMORPG's that all look like each other and play very similarly,  just keep cranking out.

Honestly I'm a bit jealous.  I really don't care for the super flashy, billions of lights and explosions, thousands of scrolling numbers, flipptiy hoppity action combat Asian MMO genre, but I'm jealous as hell that they at least keep getting games slammed into the market regularly.

Meanwhile I'm wondering if Camelot Unchained or Crowfall will come out before my 50th birthday and whether Star Citizen will let my grandkids inherit all the nonexistent ships they keep selling for when the game finally releases in 2030.
    If you want Star Citizen to come out, stop buying ships. It lingers in this state because it can, and people support it.
    ScotLark3m
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    there is so much wrong with this situation...

Bless launched on steam a while back.
    Steam wont allow refunds.
    money that was collected by those buyers is being used for launching the xbox version of bless.

How the fck is even legal?

Steam is moving the down the drain aswell.. there are so many crap games launched on steam that just scam people
  • mmorgclashmmorgclash Newbie CommonPosts: 10

money that was collected by those buyers is being used for launching the xbox version of bless.

Steam is moving the down the drain aswell.. there are so many crap games launched on steam that just scam people

Yeah so true.. 

• Lark3mLark3m Member UncommonPosts: 48

Well...they sold (early) access to a game along with all the extra nonsense in the founder packs, most people got the hours in to justify the cost. So, yeah, nothing funky there, I don't recall them promising that they would stick around. Selling a game that was f2p abroad but keeping the cash shop was a major red flag.

Yes, people got shafted. At they same time though, we (the "haters") did fucking tell everyone it was gonna crash and burn. Dick move but perfectly legal imo
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    New Rumor: ArenaNet just purchased the rights to Bless Online.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter