Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to login using Firefox on PC

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,555
Just started a few days ago, when I try to log into site with Firefox it doesn't display a text box to enter my log in ID or Password, only displays labels for the two along with the Capta challenge.  No issue here on Chrome or on my Android phone browser

I tried clearing the browser cache, but not the cookies or site data, but no luck.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,472
    Are you running a script/ad blocker or something along those lines? Looks fine on our end.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 26,929
    edited September 9
    MikeB said:
    Are you running a script/ad blocker or something along those lines? Looks fine on our end.
    duh, duh DUHHHH!!!!!

B) 

@Kyleran: I tease 'cause I love!
    Kyleran

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,872
    Protip - open a new tab - disable adblocker extensions.

Go back to mmorpg login on first tab - refresh- log in

Switch to 2nd tab and renable extensions.

Done.

Repeat the process whenever you get logged out.

Kyleran