Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you Bazgrim, great job !

13»

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    delete5230 said:

You have like three followers that follow everything you say and always adds an agree at the bottom for what ever reason.  If I didn't know any better, it almost seems as if you have four accounts on this site.  Your internet savvy enough to do that too.  Why they have so much respect, I'll never know.
    Ok cards on the table. The only reason that I react negatively to your posts is because @DMKano makes me. He controls me and his other "followers." We are slaves to his will. Just now, I wanted to say great post @Delete5230! But he made me say "way to drop another deuce on the Pantheon boards" instead. He is so mean! This is my cry for help. Release me @DMKano!
    Kyleranvandal5627cheyane

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Amathe said:
    delete5230 said: Why they have so much respect, I'll never know.
    It starts with the fact that he can spell.
    @DMKano seems to have a lot of insider information which provides some good insight. His posts are coherent and yes, at times, he poops on a lot of things, but he is probably more of a cynical realist like myself. Pretty much read 100% of his posts. 

@delete5230 for his posts i ignore his OP and see the quality of the responses to his original OP, if people are actually doing quality replies then I may read the OP, but usually if the replies are crap, the OP is crap, and I just move on. 

In truth, I don't even understand the vast majority of what he is trying to say. 

@Kyleran is always good for the snide remark and he has good insight that he is stingy to share. 

In truth, the longer the post, the less likely I am to read it. 
    Kyleran
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Amathe said:
    @DMKano seems to have a lot of insider information which provides some good insight. His posts are coherent and yes, at times, he poops on a lot of things, but he is probably more of a cynical realist like myself. Pretty much read 100% of his posts. 

@delete5230 for his posts i ignore his OP and see the quality of the responses to his original OP, if people are actually doing quality replies then I may read the OP, but usually if the replies are crap, the OP is crap, and I just move on. 

In truth, I don't even understand the vast majority of what he is trying to say. 

@Kyleran is always good for the snide remark and he has good insight that he is stingy to share. 

Snide remark? I was going for snarky...time to step up my game.

;)
    Amathecheyane

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Amathe said:

Delete5230 takes too long to get to his point in his threads, if he even makes it there at all (the real reason max word count is even a thing anywhere). DMKano acts like hates everything, though I assume he plays many of the games he bashes on, or maybe he plays nothing. He's like the Total Biscuit of these boards. Kyleran you can rely on getting the joke, even if it is subtle or not there at all.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Xodic said:
    Another thread reduced to picking on @delete5230 .
    Outstanding...
    He started it first mom.....

>:)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon