Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easy or Hard

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Easy has a lot of variations, and definitions. Take a complex system of anything and break it down into smaller chunks.  Add variations of the persons view and what they decide to focus on.  Depending on point of view. 

Now lets take the complex system of World of Warcraft:

This is a "play how you feel" game. 

The player has choices to solo power level from 1-60 in four days and call it easy……. Four days proves its easy, right ? 

Take a master crafter and his complex network of harvesters supplying his needs could be viewed as easy or hard because he may or may not be an artist.  This person may care less of speed.  A person of this type never gives a thought of the games difficulty.  This is called enjoyment.   

Take a player that insist of doing every dungeon.  As the player moves from one to the next he is faced with party dynamics, everyone being different. This could be hard. 

However to counter this argument of difficulty, he could have a pre-made group of well cohesive players at his disposal making dungeon easy….. BUT at some point he needed to unite this "well oiled group" and this could have been hard. 

Take the player that never does the easy kill ten rats quest, but searches for constant difficulty.  I'm willing to bet the "power leveler" dismisses all this.

- Stormgrade Keep in Arathi Highlands

-Jinlha'Aler in the Hunterlands

-Dun Modr North of the Weatlands

-Alterac Mountains

-Stonewatch Keep in Redridge

-Booty Bay and everything about it

-The Masters Glaive in Darkshore

-Ashenvale and everything about it 

A short story:

I have five acres of Land and a house with a two car garage.  I also have a single 9/5 job. I chose to keep life easy….. However, I have the option to run a full farm complete with livestock and harvesting the ground "or" run a full automotive garage repairing vehicles if I decide !

Easy or Hard, my choice !

This is World of Warcraft :)

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    DMKano said:
    "Now lets take the complex system of World of Warcraft"

lol
    I no longer comment on belligerence, and continuously opposing everything type people.