Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level to 60 in Classic apparently gets you Battle Of Azeroth free + a level 110 boost

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,762
This apparently has only appeared in the Brazilian WOW official FB page but several places have reported it. Smart cross promotion if true:

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=294852/free-level-110-boost-and-bfa-expansion-for-level-60-players-in-classic

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED
NorseGodOctagon7711

Comments

• AxxarAxxar Member UncommonPosts: 81
    If anyone really wants to play BfA, I would advise them to just play BfA instead. Getting to level 110 in BfA is a lot faster than getting to 60 in Classic. But I suppose it’s a nice bonus for anyone wanting to play both games, although I am not sure who has that kind of time on their hands.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,213
    I wonder if it will stay in Brazil or if it will go out to other regions as well. 

It is pretty smart on their end. Quite a few people I know who are going into classic as their main game haven't been playing wow for years. If they hit 60 and get burnt out, and Blizzard gives them a free 110 / expansion, they might be more willing to play it. Gets new subs again. 
  • Drackus01Drackus01 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I'd rather get something like a unique tabard or pet. I mean you can buy this from the store already. It just seems like they're desperate for people to go back to bfa this way. 
    Salutations. I'm Frederik (Rik). Male. England. Husband. Father. Gamer. Vegan. Just kidding on the last one. I play:
    Heroes of the Storm. World of Warcraft. Starcraft. Black Desert - Thora. Blade And Soul - Rik. League of Legends - Drackus. (And more)

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 1,606
    I mean thats pretty cool. After playing Classic for a while I went back to BFA
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,762
    Arterius said:
    I've been playing a bit of both but I don't have BFA so this is a good deal for me... provided I ever get to 60 :)
    ArteriusOctagon7711
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,555
    edited September 4
    Iselin said:
    Arterius said:
    I've been playing a bit of both but I don't have BFA so this is a good deal for me... provided I ever get to 60 :)
    Piece o' cake, I leveled five characters to 60 during my 18 months of sub time during Vanilla.

All while working the day job, raising a family, raiding up to Twin Emps .....

You'd be surprised on how little sleep you can really live on.

;)
    Iselin

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon