Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HARDCORE (perma-death) SERVER EVENT (Aug 16 - Nov 15)

NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
DDO has opened up a VIP only special event server til Nov 15.   See how high you can reach before dying.   The event has been going on since Aug. 16th and the server is still packed with players.

https://www.ddo.com/en/hardcore

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

Comments

• UgurzuUgurzu Member UncommonPosts: 4
    For 3 days they're having network outages which resulted in countless deaths.
    They don't compensated their customers, despite the networking issues being their fault.
    Subscribers aren't getting compensated for their inability to connect to the game either.

I would stay away as far as I can from this game and company
    Theocritus
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Ugurzu said:
    For 3 days they're having network outages which resulted in countless deaths.
    They don't compensated their customers, despite the networking issues being their fault.
    Subscribers aren't getting compensated for their inability to connect to the game either.

I would stay away as far as I can from this game and company

I'm thinking you're jumping the gun abit as I don't think they've totally fixed the problem.   Wait for a week after they get everything up and running smooth and THEN if SSG hasn't done something you can complain.

Considering when things have happened in the past SSG has given us something in game I doubt if they'd just not do anything this time.   Also I'm sure comping stuff while knee deep in trying to get the games on line is probably the last of their worries.

Also it's possible the outages have been on the ISP's side.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    It's a bit odd to necro an old thread for this instead of an own thread... even if the issue is real.

And not just in DDO, but with everything SSG: affects both games, the forums, the account pages - the whole shebang is struggling.

Some unfortunate LotRO servers were more down than up in the recent days - and when they were up they were barely playable due to lag and disconnects.

Even Weatherstock was delayed to the next week in hopes of SSG can properly fix the issues by then.