Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR Cantina Hits NYC In October - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageSWTOR Cantina Hits NYC In October - MMORPG.com

You'll get a chance to meet up with SWOTR devs for drinks in NYC. Space is limited though, so get there early.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
    ScotNorseGodRich84Phry

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    I'm sure they are going to have to shut the place down for all the people who will show up....
    RoinNorseGod[Deleted User]Rich84
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited August 2019
    Should have done this ages ago, social needs a boost in every MMO.
    Post edited by Scot on
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    edited August 2019
    what could possible go wrong?
    Viper482 said:
    I'm sure they are going to have to shut the place down for all the people who will show up....
    a come on no one cares enough to go there just to complain about how bad the game is, I think
    NorseGod
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    There are many aspects of SWTOR I miss since I only play it a few hours per month on average now. I just don't have the ambition to even try to get into it again, but I still miss the good story telling, ground actions, visuals, & atmosphere from time to time.
    GorwePhryalkarionlog
  • VolenibbletsVolenibblets Member UncommonPosts: 246
    edited August 2019
    The only problem will be if you approach any of the Devs to ask a question, they'll slip is a pre-recorded cinematic about how great the game is and how wonderful it is you came followed by 3 clickable options:

1) this game is amazing (light side points)
    2) the cash shop is great (light side points)
    3) Aren't the worlds, em, a little devoid of life? (dark side points)
    NorseGod
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Gorwe said:
    foppotee said:
    There are many aspects of SWTOR I miss since I only play it a few hours per month on average now. I just don't have the ambition to even try to get into it again, but I still miss the good story telling, ground actions, visuals, & atmosphere from time to time.
    Fully agreed. I actually miss SWTOR, but new stories don't really interest me and I have old ones recorded. But it was an experience and a half.
    They merged the servers, badly, and then ruined the companions, i've tried playing the game again several times, but its just too wrecked these days, whoever is in charge of it has really run it into the ground. :/
    NorseGod