Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion Adds More Missions and Game Modes on Sept 30 - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageMarvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Expansion Adds More Missions and Game Modes on Sept 30 - MMORPG.com News

An expansion pass for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is set to add more content and game modes to the existing game, the first of which arrives on September 30.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    im not hating on it because its not marvel heroes omega! but this game really lacks something! it just doesn't hold my interest!
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546

im not hating on it because its not marvel heroes omega! but this game really lacks something! it just doesn't hold my interest!

I agree I played it the first 4 or 5 hours and the thing i disliked the most was the team up buffs because it caused you to play characters you really didnt want to just to get the buff to help you progress through the game..
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I'm looking forward to it. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 has been a great side game for me, and more content is a good thing.

Please give me Gambit, Black Bolt, and Winter Soldier later down the line. Please!
    ScottJeslis
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    Marvel Knights. Damnit. I didn't want to have to buy a switch.

Also...Bring back Marvel Heroes!!!!!
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    edited August 2019
    Elvoc said:

I agree I played it the first 4 or 5 hours and the thing i disliked the most was the team up buffs because it caused you to play characters you really didnt want to just to get the buff to help you progress through the game..
    I'm of the mind that team bonuses add some depth to the game's team building.

That said, they need to go back in and add additional team bonuses to select characters. No one should have a mere 4 bonuses, and the system very much punishes you for using the characters that do. 

There is no reason why someone like IRON MAN should only have 4 bonuses. Give him Wisecracking Warriors. Give him Guardians of the Galaxy. Give him New Avengers.

There are tons of other obvious missing bonuses that even a non comic reader like myself could point out from a casual Wikipedia scroll or basic common sense. Hawkeye is missing Wisecracking Warriors.  Miles Morales is missing Back in Black. Scarlet Witch is missing X Men and Defenders. Etc.

And that is of course ignoring new team bonuses that could be added to assist characters that need them. Like Inhumans for Ms. Marvel and Crystal. Or Champions for Miles Morales, Falcon, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, Cyclops, and Wasp. 

TL;DR - The system would be a lot more rewarding and less punishing if they'd add more options.