Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conqueror's Blade Season One Detailed - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageConqueror's Blade Season One Detailed - MMORPG.com

Conqueror's Blade Season One has been outlined in a news post on their official site.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SFoxx21SFoxx21 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Do not buy or play this game. There have been reports of the developers installing a trojan app on your computer consuming bandwidth and tracking you.
    LeFantomemussoliniFreelancerNDantiecibcbully
  • rameshprameshp Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little homework on this. google pixel display replacement And he actually ordered me lunch because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your web page. nokia display replacement

After looking over a handful of the blog articles on your web site, apple display replacement I honestly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website as well and tell me your opinion. mi display replacement
    This excellent website truly has lg display replacement all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn’t know who to ask. mobile display replacement

• MetalFoxMetalFox Member CommonPosts: 9

SFoxx21 said:

There have been reports of the developers installing a trojan app on your computer consuming bandwidth and tracking you.

It never was a Trojan, devs pinned a post about false-positive virus detection a long time ago - and problem never appeared since then (most of antiviruses already removed game client files from list of threats). The game is fun and has a lot of original ideas - especially if we're talking about siege mechanics so I don't see a reason not to try it if you haven't already.
  • antieciantieci Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited August 2019