Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Classic Name Reservations Open Today

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWoW Classic Name Reservations Open Today

As previously reported, WoW Classic name reservations are open today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    edited August 2019
    Ugh! As much as I am resisting WoW Classic. I know im just going to end up playing for the pvp at Tarren Mill.
    Palebane
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

Ugh! As much as I am resisting WoW Classic. I know im just going to end up playing for the pvp at Tauren Mill.

There is no tauren mill, ma boi. That's way too advanced technology for the beastmen.
    Amathe
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815

Xarko said:

Ugh! As much as I am resisting WoW Classic. I know im just going to end up playing for the pvp at Tauren Mill.

There is no tauren mill, ma boi. That's way too advanced technology for the beastmen.

cmon lol you know i meant Tarren Mill lol
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180

Xarko said:

cmon lol you know i meant Tarren Mill lol

You'll never know.
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    As I recall the epic battle for Tarren Mills was long over by 1.12 but maybe not, I was traversing the depths of AQ40 at the time.
    Halibrand

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• HalibrandHalibrand Member UncommonPosts: 136

Kyleran said:

As I recall the epic battle for Tarren Mills was long over by 1.12 but maybe not, I was traversing the depths of AQ40 at the time.

People would keep doing it sometimes for nostalgia reasons, but yeah, once we had actual battlegrounds to play in, Tarren Mill vs Southshore stopped being a thing.

Palebane
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Fights at Tarren Mill were fun, but not as much fun as mind controlling Alliance into the lava at Blackrock Mountain.
    GroqstrongAmathe
    It is a funny world we live in.
    We had Empires run by Emperors, we had Kingdoms run by Kings, now we have Countries...
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    Blizzard just announced that Classic will be a EPIC exclusive !
    GroqstrongkrgwynneJeroKane
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    jgDuffay said:
    Blizzard just announced that Classic will be a EPIC exclusive !
    Nah its an Activision Blizzard exclusive.

So as its not on Steam and needs another launch button people won't be playing it.
    jgDuffaycheebaUtinni
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    mmolou said:
    Fights at Tarren Mill were fun, but not as much fun as mind controlling Alliance into the lava at Blackrock Mountain.

That was you?
    mmolou
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited August 2019
    in - out .. ....done.... all names reserved  :smile:
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    In out in out in out in out in out in.......... and out ;)
    Scorchien

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    edited August 2019
    This sucks.

You would think they would be able to get this working on a 17 year old game!

If I can't get my names, I'm canceling my sub. Classic was the only reason I was sticking around.

This is embarrassing of Blizzard. This is a joke!

Got my names. Not on my first pick of server, but still got them. I can't wait for this. Who says time travel isn't possible?!
    edited August 2019
    And I’m still out

wish I had a dollar for every time I got booted ;)
    krgwynne

• LtldoggLtldogg Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Done and sad that I now have to wait 2 more weeks to play :(
    [Deleted User]Tuor7Valdheimkrgwynne
    Finally got er done and got all my names :)

• DerryFHDerryFH Member UncommonPosts: 57
    37 min of failed attempts, including one happy moment just to relise I was logged into some random US server instead of OCE.
    Did not get my vanilla days names.
    Who at Blizz thought one server for OCE is enough.. damn those accountants
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

DerryFH said:

Who at Blizz thought one server for OCE is enough.. damn those accountants

No one did. OCE has two servers.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Got Legolas. I win.
    Xarko
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I never thought about this all this time (or never saw anything mentioned about it if it got addressed previously), but what about wow's trial? Think it'll extend to Classic, so to level 10 or something?
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Albatroes said:
    I never thought about this all this time (or never saw anything mentioned about it if it got addressed previously), but what about wow's trial? Think it'll extend to Classic, so to level 10 or something?
    there is no trial for classic
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    edited August 2019
    I got 3 names on 2 different accounts with no issues
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    Got mine, Tekken.
    Can’t wait for the 27.

By the way the two EU PvP Servers were still full 2 hours after the opening of the Servers.
    That’s a good sign.
  • DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

Halibrand said:

Kyleran said:

People would keep doing it sometimes for nostalgia reasons, but yeah, once we had actual battlegrounds to play in, Tarren Mill vs Southshore stopped being a thing.

Well good thing Honor system isnt til phase 2 and BG's dont come out til Phase 3

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Torval said:
    Viper482 said:
    Got Legolas. I win.
    Sweet! I got Sepiroth, Sephir0th, and x_Sephiroth_x. We could form a guild call Lonely Hearts Club Band. We just need @SBFord to lead us with a dorf an undead called Billy Shearz. :lol: (forgot Suzie is a hordie)

lol. I was joking....I would never name my toon Legolas :P Playing on RP-PVP so probably not cool anyway haaha.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!