Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited Time Solo Mode Coming to Apex Legends August 13 - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageLimited Time Solo Mode Coming to Apex Legends August 13 - MMORPG.com

Announced via tweet, Apex Legends is set to receive a solo mode for a limited time starting August 13.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    They are acting like solo play isn't something people wanted for this game. I'm glad they are implementing it for at least a short time, we will see if it becomes a bigger thing later as it definitely sounds like they just want to test it with the playerbase.
    Lazarus71Folmen
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    I haven't tried Apex yet, but I will now.
    Endry
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    thats kinda cool 
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    How about third-person view and multiplayer PvE horde mode? That will make the now useless game worth $20 at least, for me.
    LrdEtrius

Thank you for your time!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

3dom said:

How about third-person view and multiplayer PvE horde mode? That will make the now useless game worth $20 at least, for me.

So make the game into something it isn't?

You can always go play Gears of War for a PvE horde mode and third person gameplay. Or even Fortnite.
    cheebaTacticalZombeh
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    edited August 2019
    Fear-of-missing-out marketing. They got their target audience pinned down well, imo. Love the ping system though.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited August 2019
    Apex Legends devs says gamers are dicks and freeloaders.