Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AION 7.0 Developer Interview - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageAION 7.0 Developer Interview - MMORPG.com

AION 7.0 is now live on the EU servers, bringing a new class, new areas, and a ton of changes along with it. Many of these changes are quality of life improvements, which should be a huge welcome for anyone currently playing AION. Unfortunately, the NA players still have some time to wait, but at least we get a glimpse at what’s to come. Fortunately, I got a chance to sit down and chat with NCSoft regarding the update, I’m here to share with you what they shared with me, enjoy!

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    So.......NA is behind EU which is behind Korea....? Makes sense.....
    foxgirlwingoodnycplayboy78UnrealRpg
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    lol if they cared about the playerbase on aion, it wouldn't be in a sad state as it is
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    We are listening to their feedback and we try to improve their experience in our games as much as we can. And yes – this trend will continue. One example is the transformation contracts, which we give out a lot more to the players than other regions, and even make them accessible to free users.

for the ppl that dont know , transformations are buffs that boost your character by a LOT , there normal , green , blue , purple and orange , and one red

the red one is insane:

Movement Speed +75%
    Casting Speed +40%
    Atk Speed +40%
    Magic Attack +63
    Magic Crit +166
    Magic Accuracy +189
    Physical Attack +63
    Physical Crit +166
    Accuracy +189
    Healing Boost +40
    Physical Defense +66
    Magical Defense +66

purple

Movement Speed +65%
    Attack Speed +27%
    Physical Attack +45
    Physical Crit +119
    Accuracy +137
    Physical Defense +48
    Magic Defense +48
    Magic Resistance +144

green

Movement Speed +40%
    Casting Speed +4%
    Attack Speed +6%
    Accuracy +97
    Magic Accuracy +97

• UnrealRpgUnrealRpg Member UncommonPosts: 138
    I downloaded it the other day. Never got a chance to play due to other games plus another sub. It overall just feels old in the wrong ways. Maybe because I dont have any nostalgia for it but after a few levels I just uninstalled it.