Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone ever play Feudal?

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 5,560
I don't think it has ever been made into a computer game, but I wish someone would.  It's a fun game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudal_(game)

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

AlBQuirkyMisterZebubmetalsm

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 5,354
    YES! I still have my Avalon Hill box for it still (and all the pieces, too) :)

Like chess on steroids, if I recall correctly :)

I'd like to see a lot of board games be made for PC. My trouble is that my "old gaming friends" live a few hours away, so a PC version of board games would be awesome. Steam has some games, but they're mostly newer games.
    Amathemetalsm

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• MisterZebubMisterZebub Member LegendaryPosts: 3,584
    Jesus mate, not in decades. Used to play the hell out of Feudal and Kingmaker way back when.
    AlBQuirkyAmathe

"People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos...
    That some sort of culture of violence will take them over.
    Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands - literally, thousands of songs
    About heartbreak, rejection...pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music
    Because I was miserable... or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

• metalsmmetalsm Member UncommonPosts: 31
    A buddy of mine enjoyed that game for long time. I played for few hours until I got hooked on racing games.
    Amathe