Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Is Giving Away A Razer Blade 15 Laptop To One Lucky Adventurer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 3,129

imageAstellia Is Giving Away A Razer Blade 15 Laptop To One Lucky Adventurer - MMORPG.com

Upcoming MMO Astellia is hosting a closed beta test soon and they are raising the stakes for those who want to join in the fun. And they are making it really easy to actually join the competition - simply play the closed beta test and you're in the running for a sweet new Razer Blade 15 laptop.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SheilaVocSheilaVoc Member UncommonPosts: 15
    I ll make it easier on everyone, just give it to me :D
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,416
    Its still gonna be funny for the person who wins to play the game and it still runs like garbage.
    doomexValdheimDeyirnrosej90kenguru23
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,901

Albatroes said:

Its still gonna be funny for the person who wins to play the game and it still runs like garbage.

Even if the game had zero performance issues - nothing can fix the real issue - which is the game itself.
    UnrealRpgdoomexValdheimrosej90kenguru23Unicron-
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 387
    Ouch. Getting desperate, are they?
    Valdheim
  • DeyirnDeyirn Member UncommonPosts: 436
    If they are doing this, then it's really bad.

• ElonMuskElonMusk Member UncommonPosts: 63
    "Astellia Online is a Classical MMORPG striving to return the genre to its roots." LOL
    edited August 2

ElonMusk said:

"Astellia Online is a Classical MMORPG striving to return the genre to its roots." LOL

I know right? It's just beyond delusional. But then again - marketing is often blatant lies.

Deyirn said:

If they are doing this, then it's really bad.

It would still be really bad even if they didn't do it.

Like I said - nothing can change the fact that the game is not very good.
  • Nhisso13Nhisso13 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    No 2h weapon class? Lmao.