Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any word on AIR?

FlyinDutchman87FlyinDutchman87 Member UncommonPosts: 335
Haven't seen any updates, or new news in months. I thought it was nearing launch. If a closed beta took place two months ago, I would have thought they were only a few months out from open beta and launch...... Instead I haven't heard a single peep on any news sites in forever. 

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,303
    the ones who made black desert put his hands on this game, you can as well ignore it and forget it even exist
    Rhygarthbigdfh
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,274
    There's this ...

• VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 6,300
    They're holding beta tests in Asia, and preparing to launch in Asia.

Asian MMOs have quite long phases where they hold tests, then pull it back for improvements, then hold some more tests. Even if all goes well it's unlikely to release in west this year.

• ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member EpicPosts: 1,819
    Vrika said:
    They're holding beta tests in Asia, and preparing to launch in Asia.

Asian MMOs have quite long phases where they hold tests, then pull it back for improvements, then hold some more tests. Even if all goes well it's unlikely to release in west this year.
    I may not like their games but that strategy is solid. 
    Kyleran
    "Wake up, It's RNG, there is no such thing as 'rare'"
    - Ungood
  • TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,448
    edited July 2019
    Sovrath said:
    There's this ...

Thanks for that.   :)
    Make PvE GREAT Again!
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,793
    The word is: Besides the gimmicky air combat stuff (which fades pretty quick) the game is a very shallow experience.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; EvE Online

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.