Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft - Waiting for Classic - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• Shooter564567Shooter564567 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    edited July 31
    this is so fucking dumb... a bunch of morons thinking they'll recapture the feeling of playing their first MMORPG by replaying WoW 2006.... then they'll realize how fucking bored they are playing WoW 2006 again...
    kertinronanxJeffSpicoliRhoklawkrgwynnecheyane
  • CadetsacademyCadetsacademy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I would to like best ward craft for Cadets Academy
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 2,993
    this is so fucking dumb... a bunch of morons thinking they'll recapture the feeling of playing their first MMORPG by replaying WoW 2006.... then they'll realize how fucking bored they are playing WoW 2006 again...
    See you in Classic!
    Gyva02

You stay sassy!

• ronanxronanx Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Why are they morons just because they are looking forward to playing a game that gave them a lot of entertainment? I dont get why you're so salty about what others enjoy.
    Gyva02
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,604

actually whats really dumb is the fact that the game is more fun without all the expansions.
    krgwynnekitarad
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,837
      Who wants to bet this is Bill Murphy's alt account ? It feels good to be one of us now doesn't it Bill

ArteriuskrgwynneTorvalXarko
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,451
    ronanx said:
    Why are they morons just because they are looking forward to playing a game that gave them a lot of entertainment? I dont get why you're so salty about what others enjoy.
    Because his entire guild is leaving him behind in BFA to go play Classic.
    krgwynnekitaradGyva02

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,500
      Who wants to bet this is Bill Murphy's alt account ? It feels good to be one of us now doesn't it Bill

Hahaha, good one. Bill is a hell of a lot more clever and witty than that though.
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• AxxarAxxar Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Attunements were really easy to do in Vanilla. It wasn’t until TBC they became crazy.
    Most raids could be done in 4 hours or less. I don’t think I’ve ever been in a raid dungeon for 8 hours or anything close to that.
  • DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

Warlyx said:

100% hype for 2-3 months then....who knows.

after 2-3 Months you'll be max level and pretty well geared maybe you'll work on your proff's or try to get your epic ground mount. Dip a toe in MC or some world PvP then after the 2/3 months PVP comes out with dire maul so more gear some BIS for people and the Grind to Rank 14.

• tomacontomacon Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I'm starting again with my best bud of 16yrs. We started playing pretty much after launch, but we haven't played again in years. I started out with a horde character, but when he and his significant other joined they were playing alliance so I switched sides. Since then she sadly passed away. I think this is great and will give us a fresh start. I want to play horde this time and I'm sure he feels the same way (even though I haven't asked him). Lol The statement about time though is correct. I have kids now and we both work 5 days a week, but we're both old school MMORPG players. He got me into EQ right after the Ruins of Kunark expansion. So, even though it has been some time and little quality of life things are gone I'm sure we'll be able to get some lvl's in per day. I'm stoked to start spamming LFG in chat, making the run to dungeons and corpse runs! Oh the corpse runs! I loved playing hunter so I'm sure I'll go that route again. =0)
    Gyva02Axxar
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member UncommonPosts: 279
    DrDream said:

Warlyx said:

100% hype for 2-3 months then....who knows.

after 2-3 Months you'll be max level and pretty well geared maybe you'll work on your proff's or try to get your epic ground mount. Dip a toe in MC or some world PvP then after the 2/3 months PVP comes out with dire maul so more gear some BIS for people and the Grind to Rank 14.
    Then what do they start releasing the exact same expansions till we get to where we are today and we ask for another classic launch.  LOL!
    Axxar