Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

worth returning to ESO?

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 687
I mainly enjoy pvp, trading and crafting,  i am definitely not a storyline enjoyer, i bought eso in 2014 but didnt like it much

how it the game doing now?  also how action oriented is it? im seriously old and a bit slow,  not good with stuff that has 1000 hotbars buttons and heavy dodge action...

NorseGod

Comments

• goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,062
    Personally I don't think it has changed much at all fundamentally, there is more to do now, but combat, crafting questing is all the same from launch.  The thing I think it lacks you might like, there are a small number of skills you can slot, you can swap to another weapon but its also da limited number of available skills, 6 per weapon I think. 

Spaztic button mashing animation canceling in PVP ruins it for me, since you need to master it to be really effective, but if you just want to stand back and cast or auto-fire arrows at the zerg it can be slower paced.  
  • DarkestOverlordDarkestOverlord Member UncommonPosts: 545
    Dont get this game for pvp !! Its a solo lore quest game with the option to craft a littel bit.