Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You are Tom Hanks in Castaway You can take one game with you NO INTERNET !!

124»

Comments

• ShaighShaigh Member RarePosts: 2,001
    edited July 24
    With no internet i grab Russian roulette
    bcbullyAlBQuirkyXarko
    The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,409
    edited July 24
    FFXII or FFX for blitzball....kind of a tough call now that I think about it.
    AlBQuirky
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Monster Hunter World with all DLC. The goal would be to be able to solo all monsters including Tempered and Arch Tempered without builds that just juggle monsters into nonstop KO's. Pure skill play as in go untouched whilst blocking and dodging all attacks perfectly with all the weapons. That should keep anybody busy for a long ass time.
    AlBQuirky
  • zacho56zacho56 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Skyrim. Definitely Skyrim.
    SovrathAlBQuirky
  • MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,177
    Scot said:
    I would take a universal table top RPG (like GURPS or Cypher System) and some unfortunate friends who get washed up with me. On the beach during the day, roleplaying at night, that would be paradise. :D
    You and your friends could take turns role playing a guy who had just eaten a full meal.

ScotTorvalAlBQuirky

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,177
    These days, it would be extremely difficult to find a game that would run without the internet.  Even most of my favorite games have been replaced by a Steam version.  Extraditing some of them from Steam *might* be possible, but I'd be on a deserted island, I assume I'd have better things to do.

ScotAlBQuirky

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 5,733
    Solitaire.

On Thuraya X5-Touch satellite phone.
    TorvalAlBQuirky

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 827
    A mobile game so i can focus on saving my own life instead of wasting it playing a game.

If i need entertainment i can fap in the wind.
    Well, with the wind, you could fap for distance. Into the wind.....talk about sticky keys...

Gut Out!
    AlBQuirky

What, me worry?

• IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,105
    FF7 for..obvious reasons :)
    AlBQuirky

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Grim Dawn maybe?
    AlBQuirky
  • RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 539
    Ark with all the maps linked on a local cluster and a few choice mods installed.
    AlBQuirky

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,511
    edited July 24
    Ark with all the maps linked on a local cluster and a few choice mods installed.
    Is there a guide or article you could recommend that discusses configs for local server or single player mode? What mods are you referring to?
    AlBQuirky
    take back the hobby: https://www.reddit.com/r/patientgamers/

traveller, interloper, anomaly
    ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,000
    NES with Super Mario. the console would probably last longer than i and the game's got some real replayability.

imagine being stuck on an island with access to electricity  but no way of communication.
    AlBQuirky

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 6,154
    Do we get solar panels to take along? Batteries are only going to last so long.

I’m thinking I’d prefer a deck of cards ;)

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Scrabble hah
  • DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247
    PGA Tour Golf 2003 or Lawn Darts.
  • AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    I probably pick chess or diablo.  These two games got good longevity.
    AlBQuirky
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,395
    edited July 25
    Skyrim....with that naked mod that lets you get busy.....and VR(primax 8k to be exact)....thats right, take your time rescuing me.
    AlBQuirky
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 5,344
    If I could have power to it, something infinite. The best form of Tetris probably (if I could use an arcade cabinet, I would choose Tetris : The Grandmaster 3 - Terror Instinct)
    SOLAR POWER!!!

I don't think I can answer, really. The closest would echo Sovrath, though the opposite for me: Morrowind, then Skyrim. Both games with all mods previously downloaded onto my PC for variety :)

A close third would Star Wars" Knights of the Old Republic 1.

Luckily, Freecell Solitaire come with Windows ;)
    AsheramSovrath

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 5,344
    So many interesting choices and games I didn't think about. This is why the question is so hard ;)
    Asheram

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Civilization 5. I can play it again and again and still have fun.
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 198
    Another World
    Spent soooo much time playing that game back in the day.
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 936
    Well it would have to be a long winded game, perhaps with survival tactics within it and most definatly some form of talking speech cos you know, not hearing any other thing talk to you would be rather daunting in itself. survival cos it may give you actual idea's as well.
    JeffSpicoliAlBQuirky
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 3,813
    Screw bringing video game I am bringing one of this guys books.