Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You are Tom Hanks in Castaway You can take one game with you NO INTERNET !!

JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
You are Tom Hanks in Castaway You can take one game with you NO INTERNET !! which game do you choose and why ?

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Scot

Comments

• LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Original Steel Battalion, so I can use its controller as a raft.
    JeffSpicoli[Deleted User]DAOWAcemrputtsmoshraAlBQuirky
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    If I could have power to it, something infinite. The best form of Tetris probably (if I could use an arcade cabinet, I would choose Tetris : The Grandmaster 3 - Terror Instinct)
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    If I could have power to it, something infinite. The best form of Tetris probably (if I could use an arcade cabinet, I would choose Tetris : The Grandmaster 3 - Terror Instinct)
    Yes the rules are you have what ever console or pc you need to power it but no internet. Somehow there is a power source to power these consoles and or  monitor 
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Torval said:
    Ham radio. It would let me radio out so I could get rescued and play games with internet. :D
    NO! Thats not a game and you are breaking the rules ! 

[Deleted User]bcbully[Deleted User]AlBQuirky
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

edited July 2019
    Arterius said:
    Great question. I was thinking of something story oriented but if I am trapped on a deserted island I want a game that will last forever or at least a long time. So I would have to go with morrowwind. I could play that game forever. It's near limitless. I could also make various characters and just RP without having to worry about other games I want to play.

Again though tough question that I could answered 100 other ways

There is no right or wrong answers, only the rules which to choose.

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,892
    Tough one. At this point I guess it's Skyrim.

2nd place Morrowind.
    JeffSpicoliAlBQuirky
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,812
    Fire Emblem Three Houses.
    JeffSpicoli[Deleted User]
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    If my only companion is Wilson, who is a volleyball, I guess a volleyball net. 
    KyleranSovrathGorweAlBQuirky

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Arterius said:
    Aeander said:
    Fire Emblem Three Houses.
    @Aeander haven't see ya in a minute. What did you think of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 because I thought it was garbage. 

Sorry for changing the subject for a minute Jack

I have my complaints (like the random difficulty spikes/generally high difficulty, the highly uneven leveling of heroes, and the fuckawful camera), but I actually enjoy it a lot. I see myself playing it on and off a lot in the future. 

Really enjoying my Defenders-esque team. Iron Fist, Daredevil, Psylocke, Dr. Strange.
    [Deleted User]
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    edited July 2019
    Amathe said:
    How about a tall female volleyball player / model to be your girl Friday to go with?

Probably could just skip the net...

;)
    AmathePhaserlightGorwebcbullyAlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    How about a tall female volleyball player / model to be your girl Friday to go with?

Probably could just skip the net...

;)
    You have to make do with what you scavenge. She could wear the net ....
    KyleranPhaserlightGorweAlBQuirky

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    edited July 2019
    As for the OP, I'd want a set of horseshoes or lawn darts,  can substitute as serviceable weapons when not being used for entertainment purposes.

:D

If I took a computer game it would be Fallout 4.
    JeffSpicoliBaalzharonAlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

A hentai game of some kind

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

A hentai game of some kind
    Hopefully with a lifetime supply of Kleenex.
    [Deleted User]Azaron_NightbladeAlBQuirky
  • SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Civilization.
    JeffSpicoliPhaserlightMusket-SquidAlBQuirky

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

Amathe said:
    You are bending the rules a bit but i guess a volleyball net technically falls under  "game" but i have to ask, wouldn't a basketball hoop be better , to play with Wilson ?
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

edited July 2019
    Kyleran said:
    As for the OP, I'd want a set of horseshoes or lawn darts,  can substitute as serviceable weapons when not being used for entertainment purposes.

actually your first one makes more sense

For if there is power on this island, it must be a civilized island. You can't play computer games or console games or even mobile games without power (or internet for mobile games). And if there is power, there is indeed going to be internet (even if its junk satellite internet).

So actually if this is indeed a pretend castaway style island, all you can take are games that don't require power. Like...horseshoes and lawn darts as Kyleran said. Which are both games, and can also be used as possible hunting tools. If its far away enough then all you can however do is fish...many islands are too far for most animals to get to, except MAYBE birds but depending how far away from a continent not even them.

So my actual answer is a fishing pole. Because there are fishing simulator games, which means fishing can be considered a game. 

Fishing is not a game its SPORT so no real fishing equipment  but Wii Fishing might be within the rules maybe you could rig this to catch real fish ?

Related image
    Kyleran
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Amathe said:
    You are bending the rules a bit but i guess a volleyball net technically falls under  "game" but i have to ask, wouldn't a basketball hoop be better , to play with Wilson ?
    I assume I will be going crazy if I am talking to my volleyball, so either would work. 

Or how about I play Twister? No hands and feet Wilson? You lose again! Muhahahahaha.
    KyleranAlBQuirky

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,892
    Kyleran said:

actually your first one makes more sense

For if there is power on this island, it must be a civilized island. You can't play computer games or console games or even mobile games without power 
    Not at all. Maybe you have a laptop and a solar generator.  >:)

BaalzharonAlBQuirky
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    I take a chess board with chess and checkers pieces.

JeffSpicoli
  • YukmarcYukmarc Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Either "Virtual Fem" or "Pirate Jessica"...
    JeffSpicoliAlBQuirky
    I take a chess board with chess and checkers pieces.

Who are you going to play with ? Wilson ?

• Aloha Mr Hand !