Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101 Previews Its Sizzling Summer Update on the Test Realm - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageWizard101 Previews Its Sizzling Summer Update on the Test Realm - MMORPG.com

If you're looking for a bit of vacation fun, look no further than the Wizard101 Test Realm. The "Sizzling Summer Update," the upcoming patch showcases the Wizard City overhaul, a shiny updated new user experience, improvements to Quick Sell, and several other features that haven't yet been added but are incoming. This includes more Deckathalon fun, a new Spiral Showcase, the "Beastmoon Hunt" event and the brand new Scroll of Fortune. In short, it is jam-packed with awesome sauce!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    The new user experience and the update to Wizard City is awesome. These guys just keep chuggin' along. :)
    AmatheTriangle_Pants

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I never got around to this one. But it looks like it has some neat stuff.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,985

Arterius said:

This is a game that I always wanted to play when I was younger but my parents wouldn't let me play MMO's. Now I am to old

Whenever I see articles about Wizard 101 I have a "kids are so lucky today moment." :)
  • GrintchGrintch Member UncommonPosts: 132
    And meanwhile, P101 is ignored again.
    sumdumguy1Triangle_Pants
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,171
    edited July 2019

Arterius said:

This is a game that I always wanted to play when I was younger but my parents wouldn't let me play MMO's. Now I am to old

The game has a surprisingly high level of tactical depth underneath the child friendly aesthetics and gaming environment. It is also more difficult than a good number of other MMO games I have played despite how it appears on the surface. I think if you were to put a fair amount of time into it you would find this to be a case where appearances are deceiving. The game requires a subscription though to be of any worth.
    sumdumguy1
  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Grintch said:
    As I saw the title of this thread on the page, this was the first thought in my head.  
    Grintch
  • GrintchGrintch Member UncommonPosts: 132

Grintch said:

As I saw the title of this thread on the page, this was the first thought in my head.  

The last P101 update was almost a year ago in Sept 2018. Why? Is it difficult to update that game versus W101 or they just don't care?
    Triangle_Pants