Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chow.

Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 956
edited July 14 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
redundant. Done.
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
Post edited by Prime_Directive on
KyleranAsm0deusTokkenBaalzharonmmolou

Comments

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,642
    This website has officially become redundant for me.
    Ajitating me with fallacious things like basic knowledge of video card cycles is the final line for me.
    I'm not some teenie bopper mmother fucker thast will eat spoon fed bullshit.
    Goog luck with that formula mmorpg.com , i'm sure the sales will go through the roof.
    ??

See ya later I guess?
    JackDundeeAsheramTokken

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 741
    Closing time 
    Time for you to go out go out into the world. 
    Closing time 
    Turn the lights up over every boy and every girl. 
    Closing time 
    One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer. 
    Closing time 
    You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

May your journeys be journeyful!

Gut Out!
    immodiumCryomatrixAsheramTokken

What, me worry?

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 3,573
    Ciao
    immodiumPhaserlightOG_ZorvanTokken

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited July 14
    Hasta la vista
    JackDundeeTokken

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,106
    Stress is not a good thing,should always try to keep it in check with good thoughts,otherwise your life will go downhill.It is about balance,some like to think they can surround themselves with all happy walls,it is impossible,a pipe dream.Nobody would ever understand happy if sad did not exist,a simple idea but i feel most don't "get it".

I tend to talk in riddles,maybe even circles,i always have a point weather it is clear or not.Don't let others bother you,stay focused on the important things in life.

There are no bubbles to hide in or rocks to crawl under,sadly this is our existence.Gaming is a VERY meaningless part of life,even you work in the industry it is still about the money and not the games.Loads and loads of deception in the gaming industry,i take it on in a simple manner,IDC where it goes or who is feeding me the bull,i use my own brain to figure things out,i choose where i want to go and what i want to do to keep me somewhat happy.

If you truly feel it is this site that is bringing you down then you are making the right choice.Personally i feel there is more to it but to each their own.Find your happy place dude,they do exist,the other places are merely stops along the way,learning curves in life.

SBFordcheebaRexKushmanblueturtle13MendelSovrathklash2defmoshraAmathe

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 6,245
    That isn't how you spell it.
    KylerankitaradJackDundeeHatefullmmolouAmathe
  • kitaradkitarad Member EpicPosts: 5,015
    edited July 14
    Post edited by kitarad on

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,642
    edited July 14
    This is about him leaving? I thought this was him telling us he was going to eat dinner and read about video cards.
    JackDundeeAmathe

• JackDundeeJackDundee Member EpicPosts: 2,688
    Wait didn't Mars Orbital already say his goodbyes a few months ago over not winning a contest or something ? Or do i have the wrong guy....

Hatefull

Gaming should be your therapy, Not your reason for seeking Therapy
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,392
    Buddhist saying:  "People who create posts about saying goodbye will always be around to create posts about saying goodbye"
    JackDundeePhaserlightbcbullyHatefullAmathe
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 26,554
    redundant. Done.
    Given some of your recent posts, I think you suffer from stress and anxiety. I don't believe it's this site but other things in your life.

Deal with that stuff. See a cognitive behavior therapist as that can help. But it seems you need to get a more solid handle on your own "stuff."

Just do it.
    JackDundeeCryomatrixHatefullAmathe

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,353
    cheyane said:
    One mans chow is another mans ciao I guess? :)
    JackDundeerojoArcueidLackingMMOAsheramIselinHatefullWaan

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• JackDundeeJackDundee Member EpicPosts: 2,688
    Sovrath said:
    redundant. Done.
    Given some of your recent posts, I think you suffer from stress and anxiety. I don't believe it's this site but other things in your life.

Deal with that stuff. See a cognitive behavior therapist as that can help. But it seems you need to get a more solid handle on your own "stuff."

Just do it.
    This may be perceived as a personnel jab or insult but Sovrath is right.  Sometimes its also best to just detach from the internet for a week or 2. We live in a age where discussions can become intense and sometimes a bit too honest and frank "online". 

Mars just detach from this website and social media for awhile, it does become tiresome after awhile, Godbless anyone who has to work in such a environment for living 
    SovrathScot

Gaming should be your therapy, Not your reason for seeking Therapy
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,701
    If I was serious about leaving I wouldn't make a thread about it as I wouldn't be able to resist coming back to read the replies.
    JackDundeePhaserlightSovrathgervaise1CryomatrixArteriusHatefullAmathe
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,230
    JackDundeeSovrathAsheramScotAmathe
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,750
    Wizardry said:
    Stress is not a good thing,should always try to keep it in check with good thoughts,otherwise your life will go downhill.It is about balance,some like to think they can surround themselves with all happy walls,it is impossible,a pipe dream.Nobody would ever understand happy if sad did not exist,a simple idea but i feel most don't "get it".

I tend to talk in riddles,maybe even circles,i always have a point weather it is clear or not.Don't let others bother you,stay focused on the important things in life.

There are no bubbles to hide in or rocks to crawl under,sadly this is our existence.Gaming is a VERY meaningless part of life,even you work in the industry it is still about the money and not the games.Loads and loads of deception in the gaming industry,i take it on in a simple manner,IDC where it goes or who is feeding me the bull,i use my own brain to figure things out,i choose where i want to go and what i want to do to keep me somewhat happy.

If you truly feel it is this site that is bringing you down then you are making the right choice.Personally i feel there is more to it but to each their own.Find your happy place dude,they do exist,the other places are merely stops along the way,learning curves in life.

Best post on here you have ever made 
    KyleranVermillion_RaventhalMendelSovrathHatefullbartoni33AmathePanther2103

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 3,832
    edited July 14
    I am amazed nobody asked for his stuff... but can I have your stuff?
    Post edited by Vermillion_Raventhal on
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,525
    Sovrath said:
    redundant. Done.

Just do it.
    This may be perceived as a personnel jab or insult but Sovrath is right.  Sometimes its also best to just detach from the internet for a week or 2. We live in a age where discussions can become intense and sometimes a bit too honest and frank "online". 

Mars just detach from this website and social media for awhile, it does become tiresome after awhile, Godbless anyone who has to work in such a environment for living 
    Sovrath is usually always right and he is very wise. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,525
    Wizardry said:

Best post on here you have ever made 
    Too bad his brain hasn't figured out that you're supposed to put a space after the comma. Or his keyboard has a key lag after comma is hit. 
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 474
    AsheramAethaerynHatefullJackDundeeAmathe
  • MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,069
    Scot said:
    cheyane said:
    One mans chow is another mans ciao I guess? :)
    Either way, he made a meal of it.

Asheram

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 10,710
    This post made me hungry

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 475
    edited July 14
    He has a point, his "chow" post is the most entertaining thing here in a while.

Posting goodbye like this makes it sound like this is a physical location he lives at and he's decided not to renew his lease or put the house up for sale.  You know hes still gonna come back now and then tho to say hi to his old neighbors or at least do a wistful driveby to see "where I used to live".  lol...
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 2,823
    "Chow".  :D
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 26,554
    Sovrath said:
    redundant. Done.

Just do it.

Sovrath is usually always right and he is very wise. 
    lol, well, thanks for the appreciation.

I'm going to lean towards, I've made my mistakes, seen a few things and try to learn from everything/everyone I can.

It also helps that if you are eating any sort of dessert make sure that it's the actual best you can find. B)
    Kyleran

This discussion has been closed.