Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Is A Weird New MMO - TheHiveLeader

124»

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,561
    edited August 2
    Wargfoot said:
    DMKano said:
      erase archeage on it then yes

Let me guess - you are focused on the cash shop.

Ignore the cash shop - it is undeniably a very well put together game.
    Nope.
    A P2W cash shop is the absolute opposite of a very well put together game.

However, adding grind to a game so people spend money in a cash shop is a well put together cash shop.

ArcheAge alpha - before the cash shop - that's what I am talking about.

The current state of western ArcheAge under Gamigo is an abomination.
  • TsiyaTsiya Member UncommonPosts: 280
    I feel about the same Hive.

• VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 204
    I am hoping this game has some traction in the western market. Its fun but there are a lot of classic elements that might turn off younger players. I will keep an eye on this one.
  • angaelsangaels Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited August 3
    Without Hive I wouldnt come to this page.. Seriously dont they get you by now? I have been watching your videos for a while and even I know what to expect.. Hive don't ever change, without you this website would not get as many views, or atleast one less view..

Besides, if they want to know what it's like there is a beta key to get, or tons of reviews already out.. And you said as much in the video what your thoughts were.. It seems as though we have played this before, in other words, nothing new or groundbreaking.. It's on the OLD UE3 engine which is a mistake and will cost them since it will not work in large player participation areas (just ask the former Bless players). Optimization is going to be poor since UE3 cannot handle the latest hardware, unless they modify the engine somehow..
  • dekkion1dekkion1 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    STILL some of the same ole shit!!.
    i guess we still have ff14..elders scroll...gw2 and wow..
    untill sombody some where decides to make a game for 2020 worth playing and that will blow the top 5 games up top ....out of the water.
    gammer 4 life
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,588
    I played it for about 6 hours. Is the game great? no Does the game suck? no I did enjoy the pet system but I think there are way to many of them. The tank pets didn't tank very well. When this releases I will probably play it for awhile until something else comes out.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member RarePosts: 2,868
    DMKano said:
    Wargfoot said:
    DMKano said:

Nope.

However, adding grind to a game so people spend money in a cash shop is a well put together cash shop.

problem is not only trion /gamigo did the abomination, the devs helped too
    ceratop001
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,588
    DMKano said:
    Wargfoot said:
    DMKano said:

Nope.

problem is not only trion /gamigo did the abomination, the devs helped too
    Anyone who worked at Trion after Storm Legion should  be tar and feathered. That was the biggest abortion I ever witnessed in gaming.

• MazenealMazeneal Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I more then appreciate that you can still make me spit out my coffee, with that wit and humor of yours....The Order of the Banner Makers is pleased! ..../chuckle

• F2PlagueF2Plague Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Awful game, poor optimization, HUGE cash grab. Just looking at the pre-order packages you can see that this company has no respect for the player. Then they triple dip with a box price, cash shop AND "optional" subscription (If you are not paying the subscription you are getting less out of the game, hardly optional).

Do not support this kind of behavior. Its no surprise that he spent this entire video mocking the game, how can you take this trash seriously?