Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Players Can Take Part in an Amazing Summer Challenge - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBlack Desert Online Players Can Take Part in an Amazing Summer Challenge - MMORPG.com

Starting today, Black Desert Online players can take part in the new Amazing Summer Challenge event. Over the course of the next week, players can earn a number of daily rewards depending on how many hours they play. Other ongoing events include the Shai Release Events, Play for a Free Game Pass, and Art of Thrones community event.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Aegrin56Aegrin56 Member UncommonPosts: 14

DMKano said:

Majority of silver and gear influx into the game has been done through these weekly events. The entire game has been reduced to a never-ending revolving door of events.

Might as well rename the entire game to:

Weekly Events Online

20'000 posts legendar member and most of the posts I see by you are shit posts.
    Cynehildceh430Xoph
  • MissingSignalMissingSignal Member UncommonPosts: 13

DMKano said:

Majority of silver and gear influx into the game has been done through these weekly events. The entire game has been reduced to a never-ending revolving door of events.

Weekly Events Online

Yup, game plays like a phone game.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I hate participation trophy rewards. You logged on! Grats here are some goodies. You logged on and stayed logged on for a couple of hours. Here are more goodies. How pathetic that kind of thing is. It comes from a mindset of just give me shit, and I don't even care why.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]NinnghizhiddaLife2vSiegeMachine

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• arpitayadavarpitayadav Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 2019
    a
  • CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Gotta say BDO has one of the most active developers constantly enhancing the game; not just launching events. The Remastered graphics was breathtaking and I find it hard to spend too long in other MMOs afterwards. I wish other games would follow suit with renewing their graphics really.
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    edited July 2019

DMKano said:

Weekly Events Online

The game has had weekly events since Day 1 of release... that is a very odd comment to make "DMKano". Do you even play BDO? You are complaining about weekly events but yet, there have been events *literally* every single week since the game released. So you wait 3 years to complain about it? This is all quite odd.

Without weekly events, BDO would be boring and burn out would hit quickly. The events keep the game fresh and are an integral part of the game. Sometimes there are login reward events and other times there are different events. The events help progression immensely for those not able to sit in Mom's basement and no life the game 24/7. What is really interesting to me is why gamers love to trash talk these games. If you don't like it, don't play it and move on? It's quite simple to me. Not every single game in existence has to fit your mold of a perfect game.
  • ExistentialistExistentialist Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Combat - 9/10
    Graphics - 9/10
    Gameplay - 3/10
    Community - 3/10
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    razor247 said:
    The rewards are the same crap each time....PEOPLE there is one set of armor in this game. Every class uses the exact same armor. Why is this game even alive? There is no end game, there is no dungeons, this is no need to group, there is no balance to pvp, there is 0 difficulty doing anything, there is nothing to be gained from doing anything in this pile...
    I played for different reason. I enjoyed the exploring, farming, trading, worker empire, crafting, horse breeding, housing among other aspects and found the game immensely fun.
    Chamber of Chains