Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spider-web Software

ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 1,617
I just bought every Spider-web software game on Steam for $30. Was wondering if anyone has played any of their games and where I should start. I think I got 14 games in the bundle.
blueturtle13

Comments

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,814
    Now why would you go and do that?

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 1,617
    Tiller said:
    The company has always interested me. I have just never jumped on it because I always have so many things to play. Right now all I have wanted is a good RPG and reviews for all their games are very positive so decided it wouldn't hurt. For $30 it was cheap since I think regular price that bundle was $100 or more

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1303/Spiderweb_Software_SuperGigantic_Bundle/
    blueturtle13Torval
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,786
    Arterius said:
    Tiller said:
    The company has always interested me. I have just never jumped on it because I always have so many things to play. Right now all I have wanted is a good RPG and reviews for all their games are very positive so decided it wouldn't hurt. For $30 it was cheap since I think regular price that bundle was $100 or more

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1303/Spiderweb_Software_SuperGigantic_Bundle/
    Avernum is a wonderful series. Avadon is as well but Avernum for some reason hits me better. There are some really good quests and you really can not go wrong with anything in the bundle. 
    Grats on over 1,000+ of gameplay for a cheap price!
    If you like old school crpgs you will love the collection@  
    MendelTorval

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 1,617
    Arterius said:
    Tiller said:

Avernum is a wonderful series. Avadon is as well but Avernum for some reason hits me better. There are some really good quests and you really can not go wrong with anything in the bundle. 
    Grats on over 1,000+ of gameplay for a cheap price!
    If you like old school crpgs you will love the collection@  
    Cool I will start with Avernum then thanks for the reply
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,615

Now anyone can use the Chart or Filter link in the upper corners of the applicable poll or list. With filter you can add all kind of deviations and other nerdy stats to see how the overall ranking lists play out.

With charts on individual polls you can now see all kind of different graphs for the breakdown of scores. Even cooler there's now an animation feature which lets you see how the poll changes over time. 

Welcome to the forums! :)

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,181
    Arterius said:
    Tiller said:

I've enjoyed all of the Spiderweb games I have played, even the ones that are essentially the same game as another of their titles.  I have hoped over the years that their graphics would improve.  It has some, but not nearly enough.  I had difficulty with some of the earlier games with simple things like movement, it wasn't always intuitive.

Generally, good games at a reasonable price.  The best of shareware.

Torval

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.