Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'll be streaming Shadowbringers at 5AM when servers come up in the morning

MrJatobiMrJatobi Member UncommonPosts: 67
I'll be streaming Shadowbringers in the morning at launch, 5AM assuming servers are live. Come hang out with us as I try out my new Gig as a Dancer...Dancing for the loots! We'll have a Gunbreaker along with us Jaertal, a close friend of mine and FC member! 5AM to 9 AM!

I Will have a small intermission as I have a Dr. Appointment at 9:30, but I will continue where we left off as soon as I get back the rest of the afternoon, and possibly day.

Come hang out with us as I get hired to do a new Job as a  Dancer.  I'm not sure how much it's going to pay, but I do know I gotta Dance for the Loots.

Catch the stream on all of MMORPG.coms broadcasts, as well as mine, twitch.tv/jatobi in the event it doesn't go live on MMORPG for some reason.

See how fast we can knock this level 60 out, get it to 70 and get into the new content with the Dancer job!  See you guys in the morning!
[Deleted User]Kyleran

Comments

• MrJatobiMrJatobi Member UncommonPosts: 67
    EST
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    5 a.m. Yikes. No can do. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MrJatobiMrJatobi Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Those who were interested, yeah it was extremely early.  We streamed from the moment the game went live until around noon EST.

The dancing was fun, next time you should come check it out!!