The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we've offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp'ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it's members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 14th year as a community.
Although our raid times may be in the evening we will have people on within the guild at all hours of the day/night. If you are interested and or have questions please feel free to contact us here or join our Discord!
Server: Classic Wow Server Name TBD
Server Type: PVE
Guild Type: Progression Raiding
Raid Schedule: Days/Times being voted on now. We will be using DKP
Axle#4057 - Raid Leader
What Can You Expect from Us?
A documented community past is nice and all, but we want to maintain the mentality of what have we done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes raiding guild in World of Warcraft Classic. No one wants to join a guild that is dead 4 months into the game. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO's we join.
Just a few items we can provide you as a member:
* An environment to progress and successfully complete raids and goals
* Active Discord to chat about World of Warcraft Classic
* Scheduled guild raid nights
* An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it
* Experienced and friendly players to help all levels of gamers
What Do We Expect From You?
We are looking for people who love World of Warcraft, who enjoy raiding and are looking to take part in a fun and exciting time in the history of World of Warcraft with these new Classic servers. Many great memories will be made.
We expect the following from you:
* Team players who value their peers and guild
* Active community participation
* Sense of self-worth and pride without arrogance
* 18 years of age or older
* Harassment of other players/members is not tolerated
* We expect behavior befitting adults. Drama will be quickly dealt with and should not disrupt guild activities.
* Liking pie is optional