Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curiousity is Peaked

So I've already made my critique, now I'm going to try a new class  and play the game as a single player RPG. I feel this is the best approach to take now that I know what to expect as a free to play player. 

One thing that made me try again was I got into a random heroic dungeon and was blown away  with the level  of graphic quality that is not seen in any of the areas I've been (which isnt to much) . THe graphics were almost night and day  between the start of the games llaunch and to now.

II am rolling a big ugly bounty humter, he fat and gross looking, he is pure evol ! Already clipped the guy tryingto take his kid away from the sith academy ! 

Should be fun, and just because I had my other post, doesn't mean I can't enjoy what is available. It was just shocking to me that a mmo would turn chat off completely . Imagine buying a Lambo and it came without an engine...
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
sumdumguy1Gdemami

Comments

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,275
    So I've already made my critique, now I'm going to try a new class  and play the game as a single player RPG. I feel this is the best approach to take now that I know what to expect as a free to play player. 

One thing that made me try again was I got into a random heroic dungeon and was blown away  with the level  of graphic quality that is not seen in any of the areas I've been (which isnt to much) . THe graphics were almost night and day  between the start of the games llaunch and to now.

II am rolling a big ugly bounty humter, he fat and gross looking, he is pure evol ! Already clipped the guy tryingto take his kid away from the sith academy ! 

Should be fun, and just because I had my other post, doesn't mean I can't enjoy what is available. It was just shocking to me that a mmo would turn chat off completely . Imagine buying a Lambo and it came without an engine...
    Have fun.  The evil bounty hunter is a fun character to play has a wide skill set to use.  
  • NeblessNebless Member UncommonPosts: 1,243
     It was just shocking to me that a mmo would turn chat off completely . 
    As I said over on your other post:

Mars_Orbital said:
    Once leaving the starting area, there is no chat channel for f2p player #MouthGaping

---  I'm chatting just fine.  Granted there's that annoying pause you have to do between posts which make conversations hard, but it works.

Current level is 70 , f2p 50 #forReal

---  Interesting, my character just hit 51

Totally a F2p player, never put a cent into the game.  

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO - GnH (beta tester) - SWToR - Neverwinter

• Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,120
    I preordered , but then canceled it. I was probably one of the few when the game first came out that was putting out screenshots and thoughts of how great the beta was.... 
  • GorweGorwe Member EpicPosts: 6,044
    Just enjoy its story and RP capabilities. It excels in those and other things are here merely to support that. Imo.

I mean, it's quite a versatile game right now, but I don't think anybody can negate its focus on story.
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,120
    Gorwe said:
    Just enjoy its story and RP capabilities. It excels in those and other things are here merely to support that. Imo.

I mean, it's quite a versatile game right now, but I don't think anybody can negate its focus on story.
    One thing Bioware does decently, story telling.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member UncommonPosts: 343
    Gorwe said:

if you like swtor story you really should play imperial agent.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,762
    Gorwe said:

if you like swtor story you really should play imperial agent.

I haven't played it since Vanilla but I thought the Sith Inquisitor story was just as good if not better.
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED