Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Relic Hunters Legend New Alpha Loot Trailer Featuring Ace!

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Relic Hunters Legend New Alpha Loot Trailer Featuring Ace!

MMORPG.com reviews MMO and MMORPG games. We also provide news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    look good

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Must say... while it does look like its highly depending on wether or not it will manage to get a playerbase big enough (literally the difference between dead in a few months or striving) .. it doesnt look to bad.
    Looks like a fun casual co-op game. Gameplay actually looks decently smooth and in the Kickstarter it seems like they have quite a good borderlands-type loot system/incentive set up.

Not sure wether im willing to founder it yet but it does seem more interesting than i though
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
    Just to add.. the only thing bothering me is basically the need for a playerbase but at the same time the last forumpost is 2017. Thats .. a dealbreaker.
  • LucyGuerreroLucyGuerrero Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Just to add.. the only thing bothering me is basically the need for a playerbase but at the same time the last forumpost is 2017. Thats .. a dealbreaker.

Hey @timeraider, we don't use the forums a long time and we're definitely thinking about in deactivating it because all of our community is on our Discord Channel (/relichunters) and we talk every day with them! Our playerbase is about 2k people already playing Relic Hunters Legend. Hope you can pass by our discord to see what we're doing for our game! Thanks for the comment too :)
    BillMurphy
    edited June 2019

Hey @timeraider, we don't use the forums a long time and we're definitely thinking about in deactivating it because all of our community is on our Discord Channel (/relichunters) and we talk every day with them! Our playerbase is about 2k people already playing Relic Hunters Legend. Hope you can pass by our discord to see what we're doing for our game! Thanks for the comment too :)

Do notice that forums seem to become "outdated" for nowadays gamers. While i am sad to say that i do have to agree that alot of the times Discord and Reddit tend to be better variants of forums (in certain aspects only ofcourse). Will take a visit :P
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I'm only really seeing one weapon type which is an instant no for me. Not only am I only seeing guns but really only rifles/pistols.