Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shai Class to Launch in Black Desert Online on June 26th, Pre-Creation Event Begins - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    ah i love how people instantly jump to pedo this and pedo that. Honestly its kind of sad considering NO WHERE does it say its a child or minor. So this is just assumptions that morons have to come up with because they lack a basic understanding that IT IS A FICTIONAL RACE hell play a "child looking" elf does that make you a pedo? well considering she is in her late 90s by elven standards who the fuck knows because its a fucking fictional race.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    Well, my plan flew out the window cuz I'm playing BDO with a co-worker...ha! I have no clue wtf is going on, and I'm totally confused most of the time, but the combat is fun on my 22 mystic. I got that in only a few hours on Olvia with the XP bonus...

I'll go thru with an alt and actually 'read' stuff, but what little I've been reading makes no damn sense.

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited June 2019
    Im ready for 2morrow:

LimnicSovrath

• LimnicLimnic Member RarePosts: 1,116
    Same here. XD

SovrathDragnelus