Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mike’s Best of E3 2019 - Michael Bitton - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,648
    edited June 15
    Sovrath said:
    I agree with your point regarding Breath of the Wild's degradation mechanics. I've gotten used to them but they aren't really fun. I will most definitely be buying this sequel.

I've never played a "regular" Final Fantasy game (meaning other than Final Fantasy 14) but I'm intrigued enough by this remake to give it a try.

I disagree 100% about degradation mechanics in Breath of the wild.

There is gear that does not degrade in game, so obtaining this gives a sense of accomplishment. 

Also there is a way to fix and repair gear via clever gameplay- not going to spoil this, but it is possible. 

That's what's so amazing about Zelda BotW, there are so many ways to discover different possibilities that the game offers, a true masterpiece IMO

blueturtle13
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 20,648
    Aeander said:
    Scorchien said:
    Alaloth looks great , surprised it got no mention at all ...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/919360/Alaloth__Champions_of_The_Four_Kingdoms/
    Had me at top down ARPG. Lost me at Souls like.
    Imo it's nothing like Dark Souls in terms of gameplay. 

It's an ARPG so the combat they have is quite different. Some may not like it, I enjoyed it. I also like the lack of handholding and main storyline, but again this is just my preference