Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dauntless Headed to Switch in 2019 + Over 10M Players Have Taken Part - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageDauntless Headed to Switch in 2019 + Over 10M Players Have Taken Part - MMORPG.com

Phoenix Labs has announced that over ten million players have tried out Dauntless on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One since the game launched on May 21st. In addition, Dauntless is heading to Nintendo Switch later in 2019 and will join the other platforms in the cross-play / cross-save system.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• mibgeneralmibgeneral Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Game boring as hell.
    wonkerzRemyVorenderFolmen
  • wonkerzwonkerz Member UncommonPosts: 14
    edited June 2019
    Perfect platform for it lmfao... especially when it's running like horseshit on xbone already /s
    Folmen
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Ha ha. It will be the same port disaster as was Ark: Survival Evolded.
    Folmen
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Seems to be the month for marketing weasel numbers...10M tried it...whoo hoo!

lulz.
    OzmodanFolmen

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MadCoderOneMadCoderOne Member UncommonPosts: 220
    edited June 2019
    was fun for a week, then zzzzzz too repetitive.
    OzmodanbamwallaFolmen
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    What is the enamorment with Switch?  I find it to be a 2nd rate console that is far too fragile for kids and the game selection is 2nd rate too.
    JeffSpicoliRoinConstantineMerusFolmen
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited June 2019
    My Switch is my preferred game console. Best game selection. Loaded with RPGs. Versatile. Fast loading times. Great for parties. Batteries hold a charge for ages. Controllers are lightweight and comfortable. The console can be put to sleep mid fight without fear of losing progress. 

There are so many advantages to this beastly little piece of tech.
    Folmen
  • CynehildCynehild Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Came here after reading the news in 4 different sites. MMORPG.com definitely has the most negative & anti-Dauntless audience. In any case, really loving the game so far. I've poured about 70hrs in and there's no trouble finding full groups in endgame heroics at all.

Haters just don't want people to have fun.
    Folmen