Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open beta Impressions.

Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,843
This open is probably the worst open betra I've tried since Vangaurd Soh. I beleive it surpasses V:SOH by light years in the inability to  have 2 years of CB's  and still struggling with the exact same issues in those two years. 

That saddest part, I can't stop playing it lol, it is so bad but every mechanic  of the cobat is a lot fun. 

It is shadowbane launch, where only a ahndful of people will cling to it because of how innovative it actually is . 
- abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  

Kyleran

Comments

• Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,843
    "miracle patch" deployed. game is running better

High levels nerds on if you want see further progression

Performance has increased.

• RobokappRobokapp Member RarePosts: 6,211
    any specifics on what makes it good? 
    Mikeha

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,143
    How is the guild / alliance system in this game? Can guilds come together and take over the server? :D
    edited June 2019
    Robokapp said:
    any specifics on what makes it good? 
    Straight up pvp  , unit control system , large scale sieges, territory contrl and pvp territory seiging.  I also love the combat, it is very well done because if you get caught up into troops, you aren't able to get out easily, there is a real challenge in  this combot over any other game I've play. 
    Mikeha said:
    How is the guild / alliance system in this game? Can guilds come together and take over the server? :D

yes. In Lineage 2, it wasa called the "Carebear Alliance" 
    EpicJohnson

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,644
    edited June 2019
    This open is probably the worst open betra I've tried since Vangaurd Soh. I beleive it surpasses V:SOH by light years in the inability to  have 2 years of CB's  and still struggling with the exact same issues in those two years. 

That saddest part, I can't stop playing it lol, it is so bad but every mechanic  of the cobat is a lot fun. 

It is shadowbane launch, where only a ahndful of people will cling to it because of how innovative it actually is . 
    Only a handful clung to Shadowbane due to its poor production quality at launch.

"The game was considered a "cult hit" and sustained a small base of followers, but technical issues plagued the game at launch and failed to retain much of the early fanbase shortly afterward." (Wikipedia)

"Shadowbane was ultimately the case of good intentions coupled with poor execution" (MassivelyOP)

Who can forget this famous hacking incident? (Certainly not the internet)

"There was a major hacking incident last night on the servers of Shadowbane, a newly released MMORPG by UbiSoft/Wolfpack. The attackers wreaked havoc on at least one game server, with apparent god-like capabilities in-game." (Slashdot)

Those who attempt to revise history are doomed to be constantly corrected for it.

;)

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited June 2019
    Kyleran said:

Only a handful clung to Shadowbane due to its poor production quality at launch.

"The game was considered a "cult hit" and sustained a small base of followers, but technical issues plagued the game at launch and failed to retain much of the early fanbase shortly afterward." (Wikipedia)

"Shadowbane was ultimately the case of good intentions coupled with poor execution" (MassivelyOP)

Who can forget this famous hacking incident? (Certainly not the internet)

"There was a major hacking incident last night on the servers of Shadowbane, a newly released MMORPG by UbiSoft/Wolfpack. The attackers wreaked havoc on at least one game server, with apparent god-like capabilities in-game." (Slashdot)

Those who attempt to revise history are doomed to be constantly corrected for it.

;)

Just because you have clever zingers and reason of not liking a game , is only validated in your own personal spce. 

Constantly butting heads for something as unimportant as personal enjoyment of a video-game is entirely redundant. 

Why I like Shadoowbane has nothing to with your "quoted" excerpts. I like shadowbane, because I like shadowbane. I like Conquer's blade in that same velocity. 

Think to remain unblocked from my world, start creating your own. Meaning, I rarely see any positive posts of something you like, the only time you post is when you feel your world supersedes others.

They have done pretty good  at addressing some of the server issues in this "beta". Game is running pretty well and seeing a lot of higher level players an units for the first time, pretty epic. 

Another update today in this "Beta" .