Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

En Masse Entertainment to Publish The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics - MMORPG.com News

2»

Comments

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 5,922
    edited June 12
    Galadourn said:
    I only know Dark Crystal the movie released in 1982. Is Netflix really going to make a remake of this? I wish them luck, cause they will surely need it.
    Yes they have funded a series; the journey begins August 30th.

As for the game to me it looks like it is aimed at a younger audience; and maybe a a D&D type feel. So it may appeal. If nothing else it seems to offer something different to what most PC/console games offer these days. As board games did back in the day - some of which have been converted to PC e.g. Talisman. Will that be enough or has The Darkness corrupted it?

If nothing else the game trailer has some more TV series footage!

Edit: mmmmmm
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,118
    jpnole said:
    I remember watching this with my sister and dad in the early 80s. My sister and I were obsessed with making the "mmmm" sound they kept making throughout the movie.
    You were lucky, if you are a kid obsessed with the new version both hero and heroine have been updated for a modern audience, you will need to be doing martial arts moves, jumping kicks the lot. ;)

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P