Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Apex Legends - Wattson Legend Reveal Trailer - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageApex Legends - Wattson Legend Reveal Trailer - MMORPG.com

During today's EA Play event, the company revealed the next hero coming to Apex Legends. Wattson will be released into the game with Season 2 on July 2nd. Natalie "Wattson" Paquette is considered to be a genius engineer, at least according to her father who narrates her introduction.

Read the full story here

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I've always hated it when they try to do "touching" stories for characters that are essentially murderers.

"I did it papa... I'm a mass murderer :D"

The game is still installed on my PC, so will definitely try it out once the new season start. I'm not into BR's, but I can't help but praise the game when it comes to how smooth it is(main reason why it's still installed despite not actually playing it :))
  • bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 380
    Tried this for the first time this weekend on a whim, and it turns out it's a Double XP event. Had a good time in a squad with family that I actually wanted to talk to...less so in a matchmade squad of strangers. I suck at it but they give me XP anyway. Had never played a BR game before and have barely dabbled in Hero Shooters, so I'm way out of my league. Thought my tiny bit of experience with the Titanfall franchise would translate, but not so much.
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710
    While new characters are fun, Apex desperately needs content, maps, something more than weapon/character skins(that’s most of what they showed at today’s EA presentation) for players to keep playing it. There’s a reason it’s popularity has dwindled and it’s certainly not because of skins
    swaghole[Deleted User]
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    nice diaper watsin