Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is gear raid locked if a small percentage of players raid

1101112131416»

Comments

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,482
    I dont' always raid.  The thing with raiding is you need to spend an enormous amount of time to get gear "which will be replaced by a 5 minutes quest in the next expansion".

So many times I just shrug and put my focus on making new alt.

And people's comment is "developer put so much focus on making raid!".  My reply is developer only make a few(some times even 1 raid per expansion)...  That is not putting much focus on raiding.

Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 16,326
    edited June 2019
    AAAMEOW said:
    I dont' always raid.  The thing with raiding is you need to spend an enormous amount of time to get gear "which will be replaced by a 5 minutes quest in the next expansion".

And people's comment is "developer put so much focus on making raid!".  My reply is developer only make a few(some times even 1 raid per expansion)...  That is not putting much focus on raiding.

Posters on this thread are telling us there is not enough content/variety in raids and we are also told the developers are spending too much time on designing raids. Which is it, it cannot be both? :)

Some of the new indie MMOs are trying a different approach CF is very PvP orientated, but will that be a solution, well not for PvE players who want PvE? If we get new types of MMOs, they will not please us all that's for sure.
    AlBQuirky
  • Vermillion_RaventhalVermillion_Raventhal Member EpicPosts: 4,178
    Scot said:
    AAAMEOW said:

Posters on this thread are telling us there is not enough content/variety in raids and we are also told the developers are spending too much time on designing raids. Which is it, it cannot be both? :)

Some of the new indie MMOs are trying a different approach CF is very PvP orientated, but will that be a solution, well not for PvE players who want PvE? If we get new types of MMOs, they will not please us all that's for sure.
    Or they focused the end game small amount of content that is not diverse.
    AlBQuirky