Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not at all a MMO - POE Delver reaches level 2050.

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
As a new player back in March to POE I became interested in Delving, a process of fighting your way ever deeper in a mine, gathering loot along the way. 

So I was striving for my personal mark of getting to level 100 before the league ended (only got to 90) in the waning days, when a message popped up saying a player was the first person to reach level 2000.

Boggled my mind so much I promptly died......almost doing so again when the next day the same person reached level 2050.

Inspired my friend and I so much for the new league this week we are rolling delving optimised builds and will see how deep we can get.

Stupid non-MMOs, aren't supposed to be this entertaining.....

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon